Next Scotland Manager Mk II

jagfox

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was driving home and caught talksport. Celtic phoned up complaining that mcleish should never have been near the job because he got paid in a EBT and HRMC will want their money back. 

Honeslty these people are that blinded by hatred they have no rational thoughts 

4 minutes ago, a1974h said:

Was driving home and caught talksport. Celtic phoned up complaining that mcleish should never have been near the job because he got paid in a EBT and HRMC will want their money back. 

Don't really see where the hatred is?

8 minutes ago, Darren said:

A big rebuild, certainly but not one that required wholesale change straight away. Vogts could have phased players out rather than calling up the likes of Robbie Stockdale and Warren Cummings.

The Euro 2008 campaign was a lot more exciting than the last one. Although ultimately the same result.

Scott Brown isn't good enough to play in the English Premier League, which is why he has spent most of his career acting the big shot at Celtic.

Obviously the recruitment process has been shambolic and Alex McLeish is an underwhelming choice but it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up doing well.

His teams never look pretty on the eye that's for sure. But setting us up being hard to beat will probably suit us. 

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

Don't really see where the hatred is?

Are you desensitised to it as well?. 

C'mon man. Celtic fan phones up complaining about him being paid in a EBT. You could tell the broadcaster who wasn't used to the madness of Scottish football fans was dumbfounded by the call.

arsenal players were paid by EBT's too never heard any single English reporter or fan use it against any player or manager.

Scott Brown isn't good enough to play in the English Premier League, which is why he has spent most of his career acting the big shot at Celtic.

Obviously the recruitment process has been shambolic and Alex McLeish is an underwhelming choice but it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up doing well.

He quite clearly was and still is more than good enough to play in the EPL. There are some dreadful players in the lower half of that league.

His competition for a Scotland starting slot in a holding role- McArthur, Fletcher and Morrison. All EPL starters and Brown plays in front of every single one of them.

1 minute ago, a1974h said:

Are you desensitised to it as well?. 

C'mon man. Celtic fan phones up complaining about him being paid in a EBT. You could tell the broadcaster who wasn't used to the madness of Scottish football fans was dumbfounded by the call.

arsenal players were paid by EBT's too never heard any single English reporter or fan use it against any player or manager.

Again though where is the hatred?  

If players/managers of the dead club didn't want the tax thing hanging over them for the rest of their lifes then they should've not taken the offer.  I'm pretty sure they all knew what they were doing.

I don't even know if McLeish got paid in this way but, if he did, then I hope HMRC come after him at some stage.  He can then be as "bankrupt" as wee Barry is.  If not financially then certainly morally.

17 minutes ago, a1974h said:

First the Daily Record; now Talksport.

Seriously, I think I can see your difficulty.

5 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Again though where is the hatred?  

If players/managers of the dead club didn't want the tax thing hanging over them for the rest of their lifes then they should've not taken the offer.  I'm pretty sure they all knew what they were doing.

I don't even know if McLeish got paid in this way but, if he did, then I hope HMRC come after him at some stage.  He can then be as "bankrupt" as wee Barry is.  If not financially then certainly morally.

Will you get to sleep ok Tonight.

or will you be tossing and turning thinking about EBT's and dead clubs.

why do you give a f**k?

2 minutes ago, a1974h said:

Will you get to sleep ok Tonight.

or will you be tossing and turning thinking about EBT's and dead clubs.

why do you give a f**k?

You seem very upset over the death of Rangers.  This delights me greatly. 

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

First the Daily Record; now Talksport.

Seriously, I think I can see your difficulty.

Ha,

its good to see things from different perspectives mate. It enriches your life.

i actually read the daily mail and the daily mirror on a daily basis too. 

Cracking English sport in the mirror. 

But seriously the difference in the political spectrum in those papers is fucking hilarious. Propangada

bernays doesn't have a look in!

i know I should just stick to pie and bovril. Or what about the peter and roughie show? 

19 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

He quite clearly was and still is more than good enough to play in the EPL. There are some dreadful players in the lower half of that league.

His competition for a Scotland starting slot in a holding role- McArthur, Fletcher and Morrison. All EPL starters and Brown plays in front of every single one of them.

We'll never know because he's a shitebag. I'd have him nowhere near the Scotland team.

Archived