Ryan Hardie 1-0 Iain Russell

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely forgot about Dougie Hill's tantrum when he was subbed off, terrific stuff. 

Also disappointed (but not surprised) that we have utter zoomers in our support booing Russell, will be great when we induct him into the Hall of Fame.

I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say Hardie could’ve easily had a hat-trick. The drag back from him during the first half to get his shot away which hit the post is something we’ve been missing all season. Ran all day, linked up well with Miller, and should’ve had a penalty at the end. More of the same and we’ll be in contention come April, I’m sure.

Also, nearly a pearler from Big Sexy Lee Miller as well. Couldn’t believe he managed to get it out his feet from there and it looked for all the world that it was heading in. Deserved better and it was encouraging to see him last the 90.

Great win yesterday wasn’t pretty at times. Could have been a few more , Dumbarton look like they are really struggling just now. Gonna be tough for them to get out play offs. New boys done well yesterday like look of Hardie. Some tough calls for Hoppy next week what team to play 

2 hours ago, Afro said:

I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say Hardie could’ve easily had a hat-trick. The drag back from him during the first half to get his shot away which hit the post is something we’ve been missing all season. Ran all day, linked up well with Miller, and should’ve had a penalty at the end. More of the same and we’ll be in contention come April, I’m sure.

Also, nearly a pearler from Big Sexy Lee Miller as well. Couldn’t believe he managed to get it out his feet from there and it looked for all the world that it was heading in. Deserved better and it was encouraging to see him last the 90.

I think it was Hardie having his shirt pulled when he was running onto a ball in the box too, so could've/should've had 2 penalties.

Yeah I was surprised to see Hoppy leaving both strikers on the full 90 mins, has he done that at all up to now, certainly don't think he has this season. I'm hoping he starts them against Falkirk too. The talk has always been about getting Halkett on an extended contract, but i'll tell you what, Lithgow has been immense this season and we should be getting him signed up on a longer contract too. His long balls out of defence have set us up with quite a few goals, and he's scored some cracking goals with headers from set pieces, almost got another one yesterday too, from the exact same position as his first goal.

Archived