Ryan Hardie 1-0 Iain Russell

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Main positive from that is that I got in as an U16, so that was tremendous. 

That aside we were really poor again, and Livi strolled it. Again. Pretty much as soon as we conceded I knew it was game over, and unfortunately the players looked hopelessly short of confidence and belief. 

Nisbet looks like he might be quite handy. Faded as the game went on, but put himself about a bit and won some fouls. Probably a better option than Nadé based on that.

9 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

That aside we were really poor again, and Livi strolled it. Again. Pretty much as soon as we conceded I knew it was game over, and unfortunately the players looked hopelessly short of confidence and belief. 

Nisbet looks like he might be quite handy. Faded as the game went on, but put himself about a bit and won some fouls. Probably a better option than Nadé based on that.

It wasnt so long ago that we were coming back from having lost a goal.Not sure what has changed.Tiredness from midweek maybe.I thought the players may have been buoyed by the cup win.

17 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Aside from you getting in on the cheap, I take absolutely no positives from our showing today. Dire stuff, truly f@#king dire.

Nice steak pie though Livi.

1 minute ago, Silverton End said:

Aside from you getting in on the cheap, I take absolutely no positives from our showing today. Dire stuff, truly f@#king dire.

Nice steak pie though Livi.

Damn I didn't have a steak pie. If I'd had one that could've been two positives.

2 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

For what it's worth I thought Ryan Hardie had an outstanding debut for Livvy today, and it could easily have been five.

Ninth place is calling us already, and after that who knows ?

That was the most comfortable game against Dumbarton in years and years. 

Totally agree with your Hardie comment. Fantastic performance from him and he could have had 4 on his own.

As comfortable a victory as I’ll see all season, it would’nt be unrealistic to say we could’ve scored 6 or 7 today. 

Defensively we strolled it, we may just have found the missing link today too, as much as Hardie was excellent, I though Jordan Thomson was superb in the middle, he was a real creative link that we’ve been missing recently. 

As I mentioned Hardie was excellent too, could’ve and probably should’ve had a hat trick, him and Miller could be a very good partnership, Miller himself put in an excellent shift, held up the ball well, brought the midfield into the game and could’ve had a goal or two himself. 

Very pleased with that performance, as comfortable against Dumbarton as we’ve been in years. 

As for Dumbarton, I do worry about them a bit, there looks a real lack of ideas going forward and absolutely nothing in the middle of the park, look like playoffs, I do hope you stay up though, I enjoy my trips to the rock. 

Oh and the tambourines, please just stop :lol:

14 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

As comfortable a victory as I’ll see all season, it would’nt be unrealistic to say we could’ve scored 6 or 7 today. 

Defensively we strolled it, we may just have found the missing link today too, as much as Hardie was excellent, I though Jordan Thomson was superb in the middle, he was a real creative link that we’ve been missing recently. 

As I mentioned Hardie was excellent too, could’ve and probably should’ve had a hat trick, him and Miller could be a very good partnership, Miller himself put in an excellent shift, held up the ball well, brought the midfield into the game and could’ve had a goal or two himself. 

Very pleased with that performance, as comfortable against Dumbarton as we’ve been in years. 

As for Dumbarton, I do worry about them a bit, there looks a real lack of ideas going forward and absolutely nothing in the middle of the park, look like playoffs, I do hope you stay up though, I enjoy my trips to the rock. 

Don't get us started on the Tambourines.

The  drum is fine but those things...christ :1eye

27 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

11 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Don't get us started on the Tambourines.

The  drum is fine but those things...christ :1eye

They're fucking dicks.

in fact, if you're one of these people, and have managed to put you primary-school kid's toy down for long enough to use this site instead, take note - you're a fucking dick, a complete beamer to our club.

Archived