2018 WWE PPV Prediction League

JamieStevenson

Elias vs Bobby Lashley. 
Match Result  -  Elias

R-Truth and Carmella vs Jinder Mahal and Alicia Fox in the Mixed Match Challenge final. 
Match Result  -  Truth + Carmella

Natalya vs Ruby Riott in a Tables match. 
Match Result  -  Ruby Riott

Rey Mysterio vs Randy Orton in a Chairs match. 
Match Result  -  Randy Orton

Finn Balor vs Drew McIntyre. 
Match Result  -  Drew McIntyre

Buddy Murphy © vs Cedric Alexander for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. 
Match Result  -  Buddy Murphy

The Bar © vs The New Day vs The Usos for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship. 
Match Result  -  The Usos

Ronda Rousey © vs Nia Jax for the WWE Raw Women's Championship. 
Match Result  -  Ronda Rousey

Braun Strowman vs Baron Corbin in a TLC match. 
Match Result  -  Braun Strowman

Seth Rollins © vs Dean Ambrose for the WWE Intercontinental Championship. 
Match Result  -  Seth Rollins

Becky Lynch © vs Charlotte Flair vs Asuka in a TLC match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship. 
Match Result  -  Becky Lynch

Daniel Bryan © vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship. 
Match Result  -  Daniel Bryan

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elias vs Bobby Lashley.  
Match Result  -  Elias

R-Truth and Carmella vs Jinder Mahal and Alicia Fox in the Mixed Match Challenge final.  
Match Result  -  Truth + Carmella

Match Result  -  Ruby Riott

Match Result  -  Rey Mysterio

Match Result  -  Drew McIntyre

Buddy Murphy © vs Cedric Alexander for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. 
Match Result  -  Buddy Murphy

The Bar © vs The New Day vs The Usos for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship.  
Match Result  -  The Bar

Ronda Rousey © vs Nia Jax for the WWE Raw Women's Championship.  
Match Result  -  Ronda Rousey

Match Result  -  Braun Strowman

Seth Rollins © vs Dean Ambrose for the WWE Intercontinental Championship. 
Match Result  -  Dean Ambrose

Becky Lynch © vs Charlotte Flair vs Asuka in a TLC match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship.  
Match Result  -  Asuka

Daniel Bryan © vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship.  
Match Result  -  Daniel Bryan

Elias vs Bobby Lashley.  Match Result  -  Elias

R-Truth and Carmella vs Jinder Mahal and Alicia Fox in the Mixed Match Challenge final.  Match Result  -  R-Truth and Carmella

Natalya vs Ruby Riott in a Tables match.  Match Result  -  Natalya

Rey Mysterio vs Randy Orton in a Chairs match.  Match Result  -  Randy Orton

Finn Balor vs Drew McIntyre.  Match Result  -  Drew McIntyre

Buddy Murphy © vs Cedric Alexander for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship.  Match Result  -   Buddy Murphy

The Bar © vs The New Day vs The Usos for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship.  Match Result  -  The Bar

Ronda Rousey © vs Nia Jax for the WWE Raw Women's Championship.  Match Result  -  Ronda Rousey

Braun Strowman vs Baron Corbin in a TLC match.  Match Result  -  Braun Strowman

Seth Rollins © vs Dean Ambrose for the WWE Intercontinental Championship.  Match Result  -  Dean Ambrose

Becky Lynch © vs Charlotte Flair vs Asuka in a TLC match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship.  Match Result  -  Beck Lynch

Daniel Bryan © vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship.  Match Result  - Daniel Bryan

TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs

Elias vs Bobby Lashley.  Match Result  -  Lashley
R-Truth and Carmella vs Jinder Mahal and Alicia Fox in the Mixed Match Challenge final.  Match Result  -  Truth and Carmella
Natalya vs Ruby Riott in a Tables match.  Match Result  -  Ruby Riott
Rey Mysterio vs Randy Orton in a Chairs match.  Match Result  -  Randy Orton
Finn Balor vs Drew McIntyre.  Match Result  -  Drew
Buddy Murphy © vs Cedric Alexander for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship.  Match Result  -  Buddy
The Bar © vs The New Day vs The Usos for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship.  Match Result  -  The Bar
Ronda Rousey © vs Nia Jax for the WWE Raw Women's Championship.  Match Result  -  Ronda
Braun Strowman vs Baron Corbin in a TLC match.  Match Result  -  Braun
Seth Rollins © vs Dean Ambrose for the WWE Intercontinental Championship.  Match Result  -  Dean Ambrose
Becky Lynch © vs Charlotte Flair vs Asuka in a TLC match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship.  Match Result  -  Becky
Daniel Bryan © vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship.  Match Result  -  Daniel Bryan

Elias vs Bobby Lashley.  
Match Result  -   Bobby Lashley

Match Result  -   R, - Truth + Carmella

Match Result  - Natalya

Match Result  - Randy Orton

Match Result  - Drew McIntyre

Buddy Murphy [emoji767] vs Cedric Alexander for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. 
Match Result  - Buddy Murphy

The Bar [emoji767] vs The New Day vs The Usos for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship.  
Match Result  - The Usos

Ronda Rousey [emoji767] vs Nia Jax for the WWE Raw Women's Championship.  
Match Result  - Ronda Rousey

Match Result  - Braun Strowman

Seth Rollins [emoji767] vs Dean Ambrose for the WWE Intercontinental Championship. 
Match Result  - Dean Ambrose

Becky Lynch [emoji767] vs Charlotte Flair vs Asuka in a TLC match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship.  
Match Result  - Asuka

Daniel Bryan [emoji767] vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship.  
Match Result  - Daniel Bryan

Completely forgot about this.

15 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Winner of the prediction league gets to pick it's number for the annual Royal Rumble Pool.

Now, I do recall the Rumble Pool not going down too well with the P&B masses last year as a result of having to choose numbers instead of being given one at random. Are we going back to random drawn numbers? If not it would make the winner of this picking one a bit pointless. And of course the winner would also have the right to just have their number drawn at random with everyone else as well if they didn't want to choose one.

2 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Now, I do recall the Rumble Pool not going down too well with the P&B masses last year as a result of having to choose numbers instead of being given one at random. Are we going back to random drawn numbers? If not it would make the winner of this picking one a bit pointless. And of course the winner would also have the right to just have their number drawn at random with everyone else as well if they didn't want to choose one.

Think we’re back to random drawn  numbers instead of choosing numbers. Since I fucked that up last year :lol: 

Leaderboard

1.         westcoastfifer* (128+9) = 137

2.         BWAClyde* (125+9) = 134

3.         LAGer* (124+7) = 131

4.         Lyle Lanley* (119+10) = 129

5.         bernardblack* (122+6) = 128

JamieStevenson* (119+9) = 128

7.         FifeArab* (116+7) = 123

8.         CEMSFC* (111+8) = 119

9.          SamuraiJock* (112+6) = 118

10.       cdisaaccie* (109+8) = 117

11.       Jamie_M* (DNP) = 116

12.       DavidMcG* (107+7) = 114

13.       Christophe* (103+9) = 112

14.       Jeff Venom* (101+6) = 107

15.       Scotty Tunbridge* (97+7) = 104

16.        Yonas* (84+6) = 90

17.        Principal Flutie* (DNP) = 81 

18.        Dave1875 (DNP) = 66

19.        NotThePars* (DNP) = 60

20.        forameus* (DNP) = 31

21.        21maxwell (DNP)  =  13

Can you believe it? We've reached the end of another year already. Congratulations @westcoastfifer you are the 2018 WWE PPV Prediction League Champion! Not only have you won the bragging rights among the wrestling faithful on P&B, but you've won £20 for your chosen charity. You have also won the right to choose your number for @Lyle Lanley's Royal Rumble Pool. Obviously you can decline that and be drawn at random like everybody else, up to you with that one. Very impressed that you held on to top spot for so long after originally taking over after the Greatest Royal Rumble back at the end of April. Let me know which charity I'll be donating to.

Big thanks to everybody that has participated throughout 2018 and I hope you'll all join me in a couple weeks as we get started again for the Royal Rumble. Look out for the 2019 thread coming shortly.

8 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Leaderboard

Can you believe it? We've reached the end of another year already. Congratulations @westcoastfifer you are the 2018 WWE PPV Prediction League Champion! Not only have you won the bragging rights among the wrestling faithful on P&B, but you've won £20 for your chosen charity. You have also won the right to choose your number for @Lyle Lanley's Royal Rumble Pool. Obviously you can decline that and be drawn at random like everybody else, up to you with that one. Very impressed that you held on to top spot for so long after originally taking over after the Greatest Royal Rumble back at the end of April. Let me know which charity I'll be donating to.

Big thanks to everybody that has participated throughout 2018 and I hope you'll all join me in a couple weeks as we get started again for the Royal Rumble. Look out for the 2019 thread coming shortly.

4th Place.:thumsup2

Leaderboard

Can you believe it? We've reached the end of another year already. Congratulations [mention=47665]westcoastfifer[/mention] you are the 2018 WWE PPV Prediction League Champion! Not only have you won the bragging rights among the wrestling faithful on P&B, but you've won £20 for your chosen charity. You have also won the right to choose your number for [mention=37471]Lyle Lanley[/mention]'s Royal Rumble Pool. Obviously you can decline that and be drawn at random like everybody else, up to you with that one. Very impressed that you held on to top spot for so long after originally taking over after the Greatest Royal Rumble back at the end of April. Let me know which charity I'll be donating to.

I’ll donate to Shelter and will decline a choice of number for the Rumble. No point since Truth is number 30...at the moment. I was sure I was going to lose the lead at some point, was taking a few guesses on the last couple of PPV’s. You’re not a true champion until you defend your crown so bring on the next prediction league!

Archived