West League - SFA Pyramid

ShahktarYerMaw

On 24/01/2018 at 15:37, Broomhill Ultra said:

Short sighted pish - Scottish football needs a strong third senior side in Allloa.

Aye, maybe somebody to challenge Sauchie's monopoly there as well.  Heh heh heh.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, HawHaw said:

Never heard the phrase “all mouth and no trousers”?  Some people are doers while others just talk a good game.  Girnieman as he’s widely known in Fife falls into the latter.  

Another banger starting up a new account to have a go at this poster?  how desperately tragic. 

6 hours ago, HawHaw said:

Right on cue hahaha

What worthwhile contribution have you made to the forum while I was away? Absolutely nothing, you only appear when I decide to make it blatantly obvious who I am. As for Murray , there’s more chance you’ve been in there than me. Hahahaha

Yer a fecking rocket and a sleekit wee coward ruining the fife forum no good enough yer oan here being a cowardly wee c*nt nae baws to face up and sort yer problem oot with whoever ye have a problem wi

leave it alone son

The SJFA Management minutes for January are out.

They include the following:

"The Secretary issued a discussion document following a recent meeting with SFA, SHFL, SLFL, EoS, SoS and SJFA.  It was agreed that this document would be issued to clubs, together with a questionnaire on the direction of travel regarding Pyramid."

Archived