Motherwell vs Ross County 24/1/18

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, dingdong1929 said:

A centreback who can win headers; feeling a lot more confident for tonight if he is in the squad, even just as an option to come off the bench should Davies get injured.

That was a bit too predictable really.

5 hours ago, dingdong1929 said:

A centreback who can win headers; feeling a lot more confident for tonight if he is in the squad, even just as an option to come off the bench should Davies get injured.

He can win headers alright. 

Robinson's tactics are grim. We're obviously just trying to shitfest our way to a victory (own goals help, obvs).

It may be effective in the short term, but by Christ it's horrendous to watch. 

Not a great performance yet again and like Saturday we were very flat. BUT, it cannot be underestimated just how important that victory was. If we are garbage yet win then its alot better than being garbage and losing - like Ross County.

Aye fair to say that wasn’t pretty tonight.

However it was MUST win and we did, ends justify the means and all that. I think we’d all have taken another win and clean sheet pre-match so I’m not going to complain too much. Although I obviously wouldn’t want to watch that every week as it was a pretty grim watch for large spells.

Can’t say there was too many standouts tonight but I thought Aldred was excellent at the back. The 2nd goal was well worked again between Main and Ciftci- even if there was a blatant foul in the build up. 

Can’t see us getting much over the next 2 games in Edinburgh to be honest so happy to have won and put some daylight between us and the teams at the bottom.

Archived