Things you shouldn't skimp on.

I never get how folk care so much about a mattress. I've had some decent sleeps in sheds, bushes, golf courses, gardens, garden walls, pub toilets etc and woke up refreshed and raring to go. 
Because we're not all Fife gadgies.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I never get how folk care so much about a mattress. I've had some decent sleeps in sheds, bushes, golf courses, gardens, garden walls, pub toilets etc and woke up refreshed and raring to go. 

Shite you made up for this...

Mattress

Aye, when we get our new place me and the mrs are going to spend £1k on a new bed and mattress, you spend a good lot of your day in/on the thing so you can’t underestimate the importance of one that is of maximum comfort.

3 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
10 hours ago, mathematics said:
Mrs Maths ran got a bolt stuck in her tyre yesterday and had to have the tyre replaced. Instead of buying her usual £300 tyre (tyres for Evoke seem to be expensive) the guy at the garage convinced her to go for some cheap £100 option.
Thoughts on this? Tyres are one of my "don't skimp" items.

What brand is the £100 tyre? That will determine how good a choice it was.

f**k knows. Can’t have been good for it to be £100 and fit an evoke.

11 hours ago, mathematics said:

Mrs Maths ran got a bolt stuck in her tyre yesterday and had to have the tyre replaced. Instead of buying her usual £300 tyre (tyres for Evoke seem to be expensive) the guy at the garage convinced her to go for some cheap £100 option.

Thoughts on this? Tyres are one of my "don't skimp" items.

You buy 4 of these? I've paid less than that for a car.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Sign up now, and your monthly donation of £3 could help provide a penniless shoe addict like Shandon with sheltered accommodation for one night a week.