SUPERBOWL LII

lichtie23

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im no great lover of NFL and have to admit i didnt watch anything other than the last minute, but it was glorious to see Tom Brady get beat. One thing I have to take issue with is the fanny who was interviewed and said ‘we’re world champions now’ etc it just sums up American idiocy and exemplifies why loads of us are put off by the sport.

One thing I have to take issue with is the fanny who was interviewed and said ‘we’re world champions now’ etc it just sums up American idiocy and exemplifies why loads of us are put off by the sport.

Indeed. They've never had a chance to get beaten by the Aberdeen Roughnecks.

Im no great lover of NFL and have to admit i didnt watch anything other than the last minute, but it was glorious to see Tom Brady get beat. One thing I have to take issue with is the fanny who was interviewed and said ‘we’re world champions now’ etc it just sums up American idiocy and exemplifies why loads of us are put off by the sport.

So you’re up at 3:30am but didn’t watch any of it. Just catch it while channel surfing and then decide to come here and post?

Archived