Dundee United v Greenock Morton 27/01/2018

9 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

How am I imagining what others are thinking when they actually post their thoughts?

What a pity you didn't check the facts before running off at the mouth!

Ahem.......

2 hours ago, Tetragrammaton said:

I'm sure the inclusion of Iredale and Tiffoney will be looked upon as a decision of tactical genius by even the staunchest Duffy haters. Long may his magical tombola reap such rewards!

I wonder if all the Morton "supporters?" that wanted Dundee United to win today are delighted or annoyed?

2 hours ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Exactly! These "supporters?" would prefer Morton didn't get a playoff spot if it meant St Mirren didn't get promoted.

47 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

You must be seething about the Morton win today.

Pleasing!

"Proof"?  Of course not. Tedious conjecture on your part.

Now, away and colour something in.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Ahem.......

"Proof"?  Of course not. Tedious conjecture on your part.

Now, away and colour something in.

Oops!

On 20/01/2018 at 14:21, LargsTON said:

Iredale and Tiffony? Jesus wept.

I'm sure SevcoTON meant Tiffoney.

On 20/01/2018 at 14:53, Jamie_M said:

Would somebody PLEASE take that fucking tombola off of Jim

On 21/01/2018 at 01:34, Tetragrammaton said:

Cheer up! Maybe we'll get beat next week?

On 21/01/2018 at 10:41, Jamie_M said:

For once, i really do hope so.

On 21/01/2018 at 10:55, Tetragrammaton said:

Says it all! Do all unhappy clappers want "their team?" to get beat?

As I said: check the facts before running off at the mouth. Anyway, why should I care? It's you that's making a fool of yourself, but I'll be happy to help you if you wish to continue!

13 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Oops!

I'm sure SevcoTON meant Tiffoney.

As I said: check the facts before running off at the mouth. Anyway, why should I care? It's you that's making a fool of yourself, but I'll be happy to help you if you wish to continue!

Give it a fucking rest we won ffs. So f**k people are fed up with duffys tombola the board the way the raes run the club with no regard for the fans. Who made you the fucking clubs mouthpeice give it a rest and get off your fucking high horse.

On 22/01/2018 at 12:24, Demented Zebra said:

Stroll in the park for Dundee United so important we beat Dunfermilne.  I see your game against ICT as a defying moment ether for you or Saints 

Another belter of a prediction from the Demented one. 

1 minute ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Give it a fucking rest we won ffs. So f**k people are fed up with duffys tombola the board the way the raes run the club with no regard for the fans. Who made you the fucking clubs mouthpeice give it a rsst and get off your fucking high horse.

Looks like I've hit a few nerves as the unhappy clappers are attempting to circle the wagons. We won and still these "supporters?" are not happy with the board, the club, and the management. What the f""k will make you lot happy? Supporters my arse. 

15 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Looks like I've hit a few nerves as the unhappy clappers are attempting to circle the wagons. We won and still these "supporters?" are not happy with the board, the club, and the management. What the f""k will make you lot happy? Supporters my arse. 

No nerves hit people are just sick of your happy clapping pish.

Just now, Gmfc 23 said:

No nerves hit people are just sick of your happy clapping pish.

Of course the nerves have been hit and all the unhappy clappers are sick because they're unable to blame the board, management, team and individual players. Although it hasn't stopped you!

Don't beat yourself up too much though. Maybe we'll get beat next week and you'll be able to resume your bitching again.

WE WON. LIVE WITH IT!

Really when you think the rae happy clappers couldnt go any lower but here we are.

Ive been on the board and duffys back this year and rightly so and when we have performed well ive been on here singing duffys and the teams praise thats generally how it works. Not like you blindly happy clapping your way through every bad result and decision the board make. 

Wake up ffs the raes dont give a f**k who you are any more than they do anyone else.

If |(or when) Saints win the league then I would welcome Morten winning the playoff and joining us in the Premiership.

Not only would it benefit us as it would  be 12 easy points but they would bring a substantially larger support than Hamilton or Ross County.

Also, it would it fulfil a lifetime's ambition of every Morten fan under the age of 30 - to see their team play in the top division of Scottish football .

10 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

If |(or when) Saints win the league then I would welcome Morten winning the playoff and joining us in the Premiership.

Not only would it benefit us as it would  be 12 easy points but they would bring a substantially larger support than Hamilton or Ross County.

Also, it would it fulfil a lifetime's ambition of every Morten fan under the age of 30 - to see their team play in the top division of Scottish football .

12 easy point hows that worked out for you in the last couple of years.

1 minute ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Really when you think the rae happy clappers couldnt go any lower but here we are.

Ive been on the board and duffys back this year and rightly so and when we have performed well ive been on here singing duffys and the teams praise thats generally how it works. Not like you blindly happy clapping your way through every bad result and decision the board make. 

Wake up ffs the raes dont give a f**k who you are any more than they do anyone else.

So, according to you I blindly happy clap my way through every bad result and decision the board make. You'll, no doubt, post proof of that allegation, won't you? 

What I actually do is embarrass and ridicule you and the rest of the unhappy clappers that slate the board, management, team and individual players at the first opportunity. I've read posts from unhappy clappers claiming Harkins, Forbes and others aren't fit to wear the Morton shirt. Duffy goes from hero to zero on a weekly basis. Regardless of what you think of the Raes Morton wouldn't exist without them. Until someone better comes along they're all we've got. Why don't you and the rest of the unhappy clappers put the money up and buy them out?

So just to be clear. When morton have been crap. Duffy has a mare the board f**k things up the fans should.

1. Happy clap cause one day it will turn out allright

2. Get right on there case cause they should be doing better and we deserve better.

2 minutes ago, Gmfc 23 said:

So just to be clear. When morton have been crap. Duffy has a mare the board f**k things up the fans should.

1. Happy clap cause one day it will turn out allright

2. Get right on there case cause they should be doing better and we deserve better.

You alleged that I blindly happy clap my way through every bad result and decision the board make.  I asked that you post proof of that allegation. As you have failed to do so I can only assume:

1) You are unable to post any proof.

2) You didn't understand the question.

So, just to be clear. Which one is it?  

2 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

Only Morton fans could turn a delightful 3-0 win at tannadice into a bitchfest of infighting. 

It only takes one moron.

Tetragrammaton, the only person who isn't just happily focusing on the fact we won is you. Every single Morton fan was being positive about the result but rather than joining in with that positivity and celebration, you've instead gone on the attack again. The only reasonable conclusion is that you're more interested in looking for excuses to play the superfan than Morton winning.

All because you're incapable of understanding sarcasm on the internet. I'll spell it out for you: no Morton fans actually wanted Dundee United to win, hence the delighted reaction of every Morton fan to this excellent result.

Archived