Celtic v Partick Thistle

Flybhoy

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw a still picture earlier. Any actual evidence that N'tcham spat at Scotland's great new hope?

I appreciate McLean may have missed it as he seemed to be on the peas and barley...

Saw a still picture earlier. Any actual evidence that N'tcham spat at Scotland's great new hope?
I appreciate McLean may have missed it as he seemed to be on the peas and barley...

Seen the replay. Ntcham had just been toppled, he was sitting on his arse and he spat. It wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

That was nowhere near a good performance from Celtic.
Very worried about the Zenit game, too complacent at the back.
Thank fuk Forrest was on form today, because the players we have in that system isn't clicking.
Nobody in the box from wide delivery, rarely playing through teams, just possession play.
We progress through to the quarters, but improvement required.

35 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Seen the replay. Ntcham had just been toppled, he was sitting on his arse and he spat. It wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

Aye right!! Just like Gary Fraser didn't aim the ball at anyone in particular the last time at Porkheid, but was hounded after it!! He spat directly at the player. If it had been the other way around it would have been a different matter.

Aye right!! Just like Gary Fraser didn't aim the ball at anyone in particular the last time at Porkheid, but was hounded after it!! He spat directly at the player. If it had been the other way around it would have been a different matter.

For the record, I detest spitting in games. Intentional or not, if that's the case, he should be cited and banned. There was no reaction, from the player or teammates.

22 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

For the record, I detest spitting in games. Intentional or not, if that's the case, he should be cited and banned. There was no reaction, from the player or teammates.

McCarthy is far too classy for that.

Down with this sort of thing.

Celtic just aren't very good. Disappointing for Scottish football. 

Archived