Scottish Cup 5th Round Draw

lubo_blaha

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Prizemoney increased £2,000 per round IIRC.

I had a Google and see the Daily Record ran an "expose" in April showing that the League Cup was worth more to clubs than The Scottish Cup :lol:

They really should just read your stuff in P&B and they wouldn't have to spout pish like "figures obtained by Record Sport Online"

In all seriousness, it would be nice if United could somehow beat Aberdeen, if only to save them from choking yet another final against Celtic.

We “choked” the last final did we ?

21 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Are Dundee United that lower league team that got cuffed 6-1 by Falkirk a few weeks ago?

I get them mixed up with all the other lower league Tayside dross tbh 

Player unveiling in the laundry room and putting players up for sale on Twitter, they're basically a Junior side these days.

2 hours ago, MJC said:

Inverness away is a horrible tie for us.

It wouldn't be easy - but we have a more than decent record in Inverness - ICT at Fir Park on the other hand.....

If we got a cup tie against a Championship side, we wouldn't have anything to complain about.....

2 hours ago, EdTheDuck said:

Quick reminder, if any "pundit" or "co-commentator" uses the expression 'new firm' you can run up to them, kick them in the balls and say "you are a fucking waste of space and I claim my £25 Domino's Voucher"

Thompson's just done it on Sportscene.

Fud.

Quick reminder, if any "pundit" or "co-commentator" uses the expression 'new firm' you can run up to them, kick them in the balls and say "you are a fucking waste of space and I claim my £25 Domino's Voucher"

They literally said it at the draw

2 hours ago, jaggyness said:

Got to feel for Brora, they deserved a money spinner after knocking out 2 league sides rather than the £6.40 they'll likely get from their share of the gate now

3600 there yesterday with 43 County fans. 

There will be 4k at least against Brora.

Home cup ties are pish, but the draw for the next round will be promising for whoever wins the tie. Another lower league side slithering into a semi-final looks a decent bet this season, and there's no reason why it couldn't be the Greenock Galacticos. 

5 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Would be fucking hilarious if Sky did indeed pick the game early, only for Fraserburgh to prevail.

Thought about this earlier and it actually wouldn't be a terrible pick either way. Fraserburgh beating Rangers would be up there with the biggest shocks in Scottish football history so it there are worse ideas then seeing how they get on in the next round.

They'll never do it of course but still.

B’Jesus, the boys fae Brora are at it again. At least 500 fans to Killie, over 250 at Methil yesterday. Should be a cracking game. Have a wee sneaky that the village side can turn Killie over. Deffo on Sky as been told so will add to away day. Onward to win the Highland League now. It’s written in the northern lights. Looking forward to it.

Archived