Hartley’s newbies v Sneckie

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

I regret to inform the Falkirk fans that their team is still utter shite.

I have to partly agree. It shows how poor Dundee United and Morton are, as well as the league in general. The league that you are part of. Remember you have signed two of our reject strikers, as well as a dud ex midfielder of ours.

You must be so proud the village team in Dingwall are doing well

6 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

I have to partly agree. It shows how poor Dundee United and Morton are, as well as the league in general. The league that you are part of. Remember you have signed two of our reject strikers, as well as a dud ex midfielder of ours.

You must be so proud the village team in Dingwall are doing well

Reject strikers who couldn't play in a shite team but have both started scoring for us? Dud ex midfielder? The village team who are they? Sounds like your more concerned about others than your own teams inability to do anything other than lose.

10 minutes ago, ThomWy said:

Re who couldn't play in a shite team but have both started scoring for us?

When did Austin score ? Your wife perhaps!

Dud ex midfielder?

Cooper

The village team who are they?

Ross County

Sounds like your more concerned about others than your own teams inability to do anything other than lose.

Sounds like you know much about your team and your local rivals.

You sound like a football genius!

We don't have a midfielder called Cooper genius. And I'm well aware who the Cunty are I take it  you dont understand Sarcasm? Why would you feel the need to involve another posters personal relationships in a post? Are you that small minded?

3 minutes ago, ThomWy said:

We don't have a midfielder called Cooper genius. And I'm well aware who the Cunty are I take it  you dont understand Sarcasm? Why would you feel the need to involve another posters personal relationships in a post? Are you that small minded?

All correct. Genius level confirmed

Absolutely rattled. Think you might explode with rage before this match even starts.

Open all mics yesterday, the guy commentating at the ICT game excitedly burst into the broadcast to breathlessly exclaim "Here's a chance for Caley, it's wee John Baird, he's going to... he's got to*..   ohhhhhhhhhhh he's missed."

*It was at this point that I and every Falkirk fan knew what was coming next :lol:

41 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Open all mics yesterday, the guy commentating at the ICT game excitedly burst into the broadcast to breathlessly exclaim "Here's a chance for Caley, it's wee John Baird, he's going to... he's got to*..   ohhhhhhhhhhh he's missed."

*It was at this point that I and every Falkirk fan knew what was coming next :lol:

It was classic Baird. He broke into the box at a 45 degree angle from goal, had to wrap his foot around the ball and go to the keepers back post but instead dragged it wide of the near post into the advertising boards :lol:

Archived