• Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, GavMan_AUFC_1910 said:

Ruddy
Geggan Ferguson Rose Boyle
McDaid Kerr Adams Forrest 
Moffat Shankland

emoji41.png

I’m just thankful your not picking the team. Reid has looked decent since coming back in the team and Ferguson was dodgy as f**k the one game he started at CB, think he might of been moved to fullback after 15 minutes? 

I’m just thankful your not picking the team. Reid has looked decent since coming back in the team and Ferguson was dodgy as f**k the one game he started at CB, think he might of been moved to fullback after 15 minutes? 

Ferguson and Rose lasted about 20 minutes together up at Arbroath and we could’ve been 3 or 4 down before Adams moved back to centre half. Luckily Hart had one of his good games that day.

1 hour ago, GavMan_AUFC_1910 said:

Ruddy
Geggan Ferguson Rose Boyle
McDaid Kerr Adams Forrest 
Moffat Shankland

emoji41.png

Rose has been atrocious over the past few weeks.  I'm willing to accept he may be carrying an injury of some sort, but no way should we be dropping Reid ahead of him.

19 minutes ago, qpfc said:

Gus do us a favour and sign a keeper please. Thanks 

Harsh. I would not fault White for any of those goals. With a defence like that in front of you who would want to be a keeper? We just have not got the basics of clearing lines and passing to someone in a similar coloured shirt. Add a feckless midfield and you don't have much left. Hard road ahead.

2 minutes ago, williebraveheart said:

Harsh. I would not fault White for any of those goals. With a defence like that in front of you who would want to be a keeper? We just have not got the basics of clearing lines and passing to someone in a similar coloured shirt. Add a feckless midfield and you don't have much left. Hard road ahead.

Not just today but in general I just don't rate White.Any semi decent attempt at him always seems to hit the back in to the net. He's not a horrendous keeper, he does the basics ok but unlike Muir, he won't make saves that will keep us in the game or win the match. Defence needs sorted out aswell, horrendous error by Burns but i thought he played ok in general. A centre back is needed asap as Gibson is fairly injury prone and Kevin Green is quite simply not good enough 

Archived