Dunfermline V League Leaders

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, iceblink said:

Have the Pars sorted out the shambles at their turnstyles? Tempting to leave work and head straight to the game, but not if there's a 40 minute wait to get in when there's the alternative of watching the game in the pub

Seems to be fixed now from I have been told. 

34 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

We are far from heading to a play off spot.

Not sure why you think that. You might not be very good, but who is? There's a whole group of teams capable of being total pish a lot of the time. Picking up wins here and there will probably be enough.

Not sure why you think that. You might not be very good, but who is? There's a whole group of teams capable of being total pish a lot of the time. Picking up wins here and there will probably be enough.

Livingston and Inverness are both better teams in my view and taking points, winning games where I think we struggle.

I think we should target Stellios and their fullbacks on Friday. Aird needs another start and I would try Higgy too.

We aren't good enough to sit back and let them play so we need to come out and score first, like in the 3-0 game.

Rumours are Swanson is signing on loan which would give us more options. Defence on form should be Ashcroft and M'Voto but Morris will probably start.

Would like to see

Robinson

Williamson M'Voto Ashcroft Talbot

Nat/Swanson?

Higgy Shiels Aird

Clark McManus

13 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

I think we should target Stellios and their fullbacks on Friday. Aird needs another start and I would try Higgy too.

We aren't good enough to sit back and let them play so we need to come out and score first, like in the 3-0 game.

Rumours are Swanson is signing on loan which would give us more options. Defence on form should be Ashcroft and M'Voto but Morris will probably start.

Would like to see

Robinson

Williamson M'Voto Ashcroft Talbot

Nat/Swanson?

Higgy Shiels Aird

Clark McManus

Out with the Aberdeen game we have lost very few goals have a look at our stats that's since the return of Davis funny enough. Stelions will be dropped he made two huge errors though he is great going forward. First half we competed very well against Aberdeen all over the park. 

12 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

No doubt you are a good side we can't sit back imo.

Would not expect Dunfermilne to sit back and we can look dodgy sitting deep which we did in our last game in Paisley with you honestly thought you were going to score. This game will not be a walk in the park for ether team. 

On 20/01/2018 at 23:09, elvis said:

There are 4 games I think we will lose out of the last 14 Dunfermline. Dundee utd Inverness and Falkirk. We should Finnish top 4 but don't think we will go up just not good enough I am afraid. 

That's the spirit Elvis. Keep up the good work......;)

10 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

The last time we beat a team outside the bottom three was Livingston back in October, we've had 8 games against the other six sides since then and not won once. 

Between now and the end of April when we play Falkirk we've only got Brechin as one of the bottom three. We could really do with starting to pick up those wins between now and then. 

Tough game. A win for pars would keep them in pole position for a play off place and with an outside chance of the title while a win for us would heap massive pressure onto Utd for their 2 games in hand.

Hoping for a far better performance than our last visit up there and fully expect one. Be interesting to see if any of the new boys feature. Hill looks a solid unit much like the big tank(typo error) in midfield for you

Archived