Dunfermline V League Leaders

1 minute ago, Black and White Tragic said:

St Mirren, one of the worst teams to show up at East End this season, 3-0 going on 6-0. It astounds me the league position they find themselves in. About time this was redressed.

We always win on BT on a Friday so don’t see any issues. 2-0, Cardle and Wedderburn.

Can't see it to be honest. We usually have a reaction after a defeat and this team aren't used to losing this season.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't give a f**k about the football tbh, I'm just excited for the warm welcome Chris Sutton will get at EEP.

That's if he's there, of course.

I,m looking forward to this game . ST.MIRREN have had a great year and play some great stuff , but I think DUNFERMLINE will win a great game in the making 3-2 and close the gap a little !.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Because Dunfermline losing 6-1 at Ibrox is "lying down" but Killie losing 4-0 at home to Celtic (with Celtic missing a penalty)  is a brave competitive effort.

Or something.

That Dunfermline team, with three or four massive Celtic fans, lying down to help Rangers win the title.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

He had a moan after they lay down to the old Rangers to help give them the title.

1 hour ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

I think he said they lay down to Rangers on helicopter Sunday :whistle Just a guess...

Ah, okay, I do remember that now.

Bitter nonsense, and what you expect from fans not players (see Hearts 1986-2017!)

Big game for all.

If we can play like we did against Falkirk and Utd then we'll give anyone a go, however if we go about it as we did on Saturday then it'll be a convincing away win. Morton weren't great, but they didn't have to be to beat us.

I think there will be a reaction from the players, but not enough to win - Desmond 2-2.

17 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

St Mirren, one of the worst teams to show up at East End this season, 3-0 going on 6-0. It astounds me the league position they find themselves in. About time this was redressed.

We always win on BT on a Friday so don’t see any issues. 2-0, Cardle and Wedderburn.

I like supporters who have a passion for their club . From the outside looking in you are right in writing you tore us a sore on at East End Park I actually thought Dunfermilne will stroll the league on that performance so the obvious question is what has went wrong ? I have read a section of the support want AJ sacked ? He got you promotion to the championship and heading to a play off spot so seems strange some want him sacked maybe its because you have not lived up to the first quarter. Your commet astound we are top of the league smacks of bitterness after all we have scored more goals than any oher team while wining the most games being 8 points clear at the top completely puts your view to bed. Want to see Hill start that guy will be the icing on the cake to our squad. 

Archived