Dunfermline V League Leaders

31 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

For the record if you look further back I apologized. Today I spoke to a lot of people on this subject as I was feeling quite bad being called a racist here am I having worked in Nigeria, Gabon , Congo , Angola , South Africa  where I had teams of locals I always teat people colour religion the way I would want to be treated  I am not racist no where near it. Yet I'm hammered for it now I won' call anyone coloured after this thread but deep down you are all  OTT  in my book political correctness nuts. One of my best mates girlfriend living in Glasgow is African origin not white ( that' obvious racist in your book ) called her today she laughed about this story she said calmly Ian some white people try too hard. That' fine by me but when you don' know someone' name and refer them to a colour only to be told your racist is disappointing as I am with you to be honest. Fact is I would love to debate this by being reported for being racist which I'm not. Mr Angry. 

I’m actually really surprised that anyone didn’t know the word ‘coloured’ was left behind long ago as a way of describing any human being.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Buddist Monk said:

.Are you straying into the "I can't be racist, I've got black friends" territory? Yes, equally so.

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

. One of my best mates girlfriend living in Glasgow is African origin not white 

Full House! 

Shocking and disappointed  willing to learn but feels very much like a witch hunt this from a guy who has worked extesively in Africa for many years and experienced first hand racism in in Alabama.  Again disappointed in the shooting match here given the history what I have written above as in willing to move on and learn especially from people from my own club very very disappointing you would consider me racist. I'm  away. 

5 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Robin Hood movie was on channel 5 today where Morgan Freeman playing Robin Hoods protector was referd to as the colourd one. Just returned from Cape town where black people refer to Indian Asian people as coloured. Have heard many times people from the kingdm of Fife are a strange lot never quite understood it up until now. Now i have apologised  will learn but have to say I fully understand what is meant by political correct daftees.  But keep this nonsense on the table because you can' handle getting beat by a much better team. 

Racist I.m.o

10 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Shocking and disappointed  willing to learn but feels very much like a witch hunt this from a guy who has worked extesively in Africa for many years and experienced first hand racism in in Alabama.  Again disappointed in the shooting match here given the history what I have written above as in willing to move on and learn especially from people from my own club very very disappointing you would consider me racist. I'm  away. 

Try not to burn too many crosses when you're out

5 minutes ago, parslad said:

Racist I.m.o

Racism is unacceptable agreed. So rather than making fresh air noise do something about it stand up for what you believe or are you a dark wee troll stirring up trouble ? Report me to the administration or better still Police do it you wimp as that' what you look and sound like. Why ? I want to fight my corner so come on wimp do it you obviously feel strongly about this. 

8 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Racism is unacceptable agreed. So rather than making fresh air noise do something about it stand up for what you believe or are you a dark wee troll stirring up trouble ? Report me to the administration or better still Police do it you wimp as that' what you look and sound like. Why ? I want to fight my corner so come on wimp do it you obviously feel strongly about this. 

Racist and abusive. Noticed you said dark wee troll. Can't help yourself. Away and iron your hood. Don't need to report you. Your own fans think your thick as f**k don't need to grass you up.

Not read whole thread yet but people that slaughter Gavin Reilly for having a bad game really don't understand or have never played football. Just because he didn't score, doesn't mean he had a bad game. He is an absolute nightmare for a defender to play against. Plenty of his work goes unnoticed by people that don't know the game. He's a pest. Never gives a defender a single moment where he's not aware of his presence. A long ball into the corner that would normally be easy for a defender to stroll back and retrieve the ball and play a simple pass out from the back, Reilly is chasing that ball and putting the defender under pressure and forcing him into a quick pass or sticking the ball out for a Saints throw in. It seems far to easy to say "Reilly is shit. He done nothing.", but in reality, he's created multiple chances through his running and harassing of defenders, or even just making a run into the wing and creating space for Cammy/Lewis/Kyle to run into.

Harassing of defenders aka pushing shoving and cheating

19 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

I would stop there chief. Time to call it a day.

17 minutes ago, parslad said:

Racist and abusive. Noticed you said dark wee troll. Can't help yourself. Away and iron your hood. Don't need to report you. Your own fans think your thick as f**k don't need to grass you up.

Your accusing e of be racist right ? I' basically saying you cant' as your fresh air words are that they mean hee haw. So rather than trolling report me to administer and the Police. if you cant' Im asking why ? In other words you are being abusive, fine I can handle that but for you to say I am racist which you cant' prove and will not do anything about says more about you than me in other words you are what is known as a keyboard abuser a whimp and little boy making big noises and nothing else. Back to your play station and put your dummy back in. 

7 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

One thing st mirren fans have right is how bad we have become and where we will probably end up. Outside the top four. Well outside unless we sign two amazing midfielders before wednesday. Johnson is so far out of his depth.

What a mewling wee quim you are. You're fucking loving this. No doubt Johnson has definitely made mistakes and may have taken us as far as he can, but he had the team finish 5th last season and currently has us in 4th, which clearly shows he isn't out of his depth in the Championship.

I called it at the start of the season got shouted down and abused then when it fell apart again and we got sussed out I'm saying I was right. He hasn't proven anything other than badly spending the second or third highest budget in the league. No btw I don't love watching good players resort to punting balls up to a giant centre half. Our tactics team selection and training are badly flawed.

Archived