Dunfermline V League Leaders

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Yeah, it's a shitbag move. 

I genuinely don't have a good feeling about tomorrow night, for some reason. An 11-point lead, even if just for 18 hours or so, just isn't very St Mirreny.

Im old enough to see us win a good few titles and lose relegation battles it will be between United and us Dunfermilne should really be in the mix. They were red hot with us at East End Park and arguably should have got a draw at our stupid named stadium. Would I put this game on my fixed odds. No chance. 

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Yeah, it's a shitbag move. 

I genuinely don't have a good feeling about tomorrow night, for some reason. An 11-point lead, even if just for 18 hours or so, just isn't very St Mirreny.

It will be tough but I think we will do it. We have a big prize to play for and the players have been playing under pressure for a constant 12 months - something no other team has done.  I though in our last Away game at Dumbarton that we took the game to them from the kick-off and controlled it throughout with some great tenacity and football against our bogey team who never came close to us during the match. A close game tomorrow  but a win nonetheless :)

Expecting Dunfermline to win this and start the Maureen slide. The Fife side have players like Joe Cardle that the Paisley Maureens could only dream of.
Thank you.

Yes, he was instrumental in the pars defeat to the saints last month - kicking everything that moved before being booked and subbed off. Wouldn't make our bench.

There is no way this will come back to bite me...

5 minutes ago, VivaLaDron said:

Yes, he was instrumental in the pars defeat to the saints last month - kicking everything that moved before being booked and subbed off. Wouldn't make our bench.

There is no way this will come back to bite me...

You may be safe - I think a Pars fan said he was injured?

Suspended.

Not an isolated incident against us then! Expecting a tight one tomorrow, thought we rode our luck to get all 3 points at home last time. Would love a quick goal to settle us.

51 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Expecting Dunfermline to win this and start the Maureen slide. The Fife side have players like Joe Cardle that the Paisley Maureens could only dream of.

Thank you.

Cardle  is suspended for this game so we can continue to dream about Lewis Morgan helping us to a nice 8 point gap at the top of the league.

thank you.

46 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Yeah, Cardle has picked up too many bookings so will miss out tomorrow. Fancy Aird will come in as a straight swap.

Holding out hope for a cheeky loan deal for Faissal.

Yep, more strikers please!

2 hours ago, elvis said:

Going by the synopsis on BT sports St Mirren have only won  once there in the last 16 attempts so its highly unlikely we will win would settle for a draw .

We had a terrible record at Dumbarton and gave them a going over. Records are there to be broken.

2 hours ago, elvis said:

Going by the synopsis on BT sports St Mirren have only won  once there in the last 16 attempts so its highly unlikely we will win would settle for a draw .

You are trying too hard to get us to listen Elvis in all honestly your songbook reads the same every week I'm just surprised your not fed up with the repetitive song that if you were correct would have us sitting firmly rooted at the bottom of the table. Time to write a new song maybe the draw song that way you still get away with not predicting a win for the team you support. 

Looks like it will be good conditions for which is hopefully an entertaining game. 

Archived