Scottish Junior Cup

.Stuart.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

If we beat West End I hope it’s Bo’ness we face as it’s a side that as far as I’m aware we’ve never played . Well not in the 30 odd years that I’ve been a regular at the Vale .

You not played us either over same period.

1 hour ago, superpollok said:

I just posted similar on the Pollok Forum.

Potentially...
KRR v Linlithgow
Bonnyrigg v Beith
Kilbirnie v Boness
Talbot v Lok.

Lowand league anyone....anyone.... someone pick up that pin that just dropped

Potentially Carnoustie v Arthurlie and Sauchie v Hurlford also. Another two east west top league clashes.

Irvine meadow v lochee. What are meadow like now??

Just like any other junior club struggling to get by after recent financial troubles.

Have already knocked out higher league opposition in Broxburn this season. Also defeating Maryhill, Dyce and Dunbar on the way.

Struggling for league form but have plenty of games in hand so should be fine in that respect.

No doubt Lochee will come to Meadow Park as favourites but with home advantage, you just never know.

Just like any other junior club struggling to get by after recent financial troubles.

Have already knocked out higher league opposition in Broxburn this season. Also defeating Maryhill, Dyce and Dunbar on the way.

Struggling for league form but have plenty of games in hand so should be fine in that respect.

No doubt Lochee will come to Meadow Park as favourites but with home advantage, you just never know.

Don’t think lochee will be favourites. Lochee have beat most of the top west teams over the years Meadow still a big junior name in my eyes

Don’t think lochee will be favourites. Lochee have beat most of the top west teams over the years Meadow still a big junior name in my eyes

You guys are 14-1 to win Junior Cup and we are 25-1 so I think you will be favourites, just. Be a tough game and looking at league you seem about same level as Broxburn? But I doubt we will win convincingly as we done v Broxburn. Looking forward to the game and hoping we can continue our good record v East Region teams this season.

You guys are 14-1 to win Junior Cup and we are 25-1 so I think you will be favourites, just. Be a tough game and looking at league you seem about same level as Broxburn? But I doubt we will win convincingly as we done v Broxburn. Looking forward to the game and hoping we can continue our good record v East Region teams this season. 

Should be a good tie. Take a draw now and get you back at lochee. You expect a big crowd?

Should be a good tie. Take a draw now and get you back at lochee. You expect a big crowd?

Our crowds not been great this season due to league form / 8 weeks without a game etc, but maybe get 400 plus on a good day if decent travelling support?

Used to get near 1,000 only 5-10 years ago for Junior Cup last 16 or quarter final ties. Hopefully few of the support not seen for a while come out.

Our crowds not been great this season due to league game / 8 weeks without a game etc, but maybe get 400 plus on a good day if decent travelling support?

Used to get near 1,000 only 5-10 years ago for Junior Cup last 16 or quarter final ties. Hopefully few of the support not seen for a while come out.

Be lucky if 50 travel imo. Cracking tie though [emoji106]

1 hour ago, .Stuart. said:

Wow the cream of junior football yous have beaten 

14/1 for the Scottish cup ? 

If you continue to hand pick ur draws u have a chance eh ? 

8 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Wow the cream of junior football yous have beaten 

14/1 for the Scottish cup ? 

If you continue to hand pick ur draws u have a chance eh ? 

5th game in the competition. Lot of teams would like to have that on their cv. Need to be in it to win it. 

Pish so if u are half decent u will beat them hopefully 
I've looked at the draw a couple of times and spotted an error"" DARVEL doesn't appear to be in it ? Was going to email sjfa regarding this but then remembered your out !!!!@ so medda might be pish in your opinion but while DARVEL are playing a league match that day medda will be playing a high profile Scottish cup tie

5 minutes ago, qwerty said:
35 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:
Pish so if u are half decent u will beat them hopefully 

I've looked at the draw a couple of times and spotted an error"" DARVEL doesn't appear to be in it ? Was going to email sjfa regarding this but then remembered your out !!!!@ so medda might be pish in your opinion but while DARVEL are playing a league match that day medda will be playing a high profile Scottish cup tie

Aye good for them , hope it's off then a draw then it's off again , their next league win could be march if their lucky , hope they don't go down that would be a shame 

Archived