Scottish Junior Cup

.Stuart.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

He probably forgot that game was on. Mon the Rob Roy !!!

I’ll jump on the back of the Bo’ness boys wishing Rob Roy all the best purely down to the clown from Linlithgow called Andy who stood beside me and my brother at the Nitten game the other week boring us to tears with Linlithgow chat and bragging about how they’d got the game against you guys called off.

OMG a suggestion that the wee Rose may have been "at it". Be prepared Pete 77 for a barrage of Lithgae fans wanting names, dates, times, places, corroborating witnesses and CCTV footage to prove beyond any doubt this actually happened.
Dave, at least Pete's allegation could be true although I reckon Andy was talking bollox. Sevesnape got called out as he was obviously incorrect.

I’ll jump on the back of the Bo’ness boys wishing Rob Roy all the best purely down to the clown from Linlithgow called Andy who stood beside me and my brother at the Nitten game the other week boring us to tears with Linlithgow chat and bragging about how they’d got the game against you guys called off.

Interesting!

Did he, aye?

Archived