Scottish Junior Cup

.Stuart.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There we go, right on cue, a tweet from the SJFA 20 minutes ago :-

"The Scottish Junior Cup 5th round draw will take place tomorrow Thursday 1st February - live at 4.45pm on The Peter And Roughie Show and can be accessed on the PLZ Soccer Facebook page and Twitter feed."

Who do you want in the next round? Anyone at home for lochee please

Is there someone with a list of teams left?

Would rather avoid the big teams in the next round but if we were to go out, would rather go out to someone that brings a good away crowd to Meadow Park.

3 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Would rather avoid the big teams in the next round but if we were to go out, would rather go out to someone that brings a good away crowd to Meadow Park.

Irvine Meadow, Bonnyrigg Rose,  Sauchie, Linlithgow, Talbot, Rob Roy, Lochee, Pollok, Yoker, Gartcairn/Arthurlie, Hurlford/Haddington, Jeanfield/Beith, Kilbirnie/Forfar WE, Kilsyth/Carnoustie, Glencairn/Bo'ness, Wishaw/Forth

31 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

That rules us out then lol

3 hours ago, Kilsyth Coyle said:

Shows you that it was a good decision from them then!

Doesn't take anything away from the fact that Pollok were well above Rossvale.

Of course they are, they are well above most. Rossvale gave a good account of themselves, given there are 2 divisions between them. Were very unlucky to turn at 1-0, could even have turned in front. 

5 hours ago, Nugent4nil said:

This has confuddled me because............... The Peter and Roughie Show isnt on TV at 4:45 tomorrow so I take it its just them doing the draw?

Maybe the Peter and Roughie show isn’t live on tv but the draw is live when the show is filmed.

2 hours ago, redstarbenhar said:

Maybe the Peter and Roughie show isn’t live on tv but the draw is live when the show is filmed.

So fi we hear someone shouting 'take 25' in the back ground we should ask questions? Why not have it under the departures board at central station.

This has confuddled me because............... The Peter and Roughie Show isnt on TV at 4:45 tomorrow so I take it its just them doing the draw?

He's right you know, the Peter and Roughie Show is on at 7.30pm according to the STV website, its normal time.

https://player.stv.tv/summary/peter-roughie-football/

So what's actually happening at 4.45pm ?

Archived