Irvine Meadow X1 v Dunbar Utd

Irvine Meadow

Games were put off yesterday because of road conditions.

However these can change overnight and games should not have been put off if the pitches were clearly playable at the time.  Poor decision making by the league.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

My memory is fine although I forgot who you got in the Scottish?

Meadow 3-1 Dunbar

Con Boyle

Promotion our aim so decided to go out the cup and let u diddies play away in it , at the end of the day no chance of winning it and just giving urself no chance of going up , at least u will get a derby game next season 

Promotion our aim so decided to go out the cup and let u diddies play away in it , at the end of the day no chance of winning it and just giving urself no chance of going up , at least u will get a derby game next season 

Some clubs rely on cup runs to keep them going. Not everyone has a sugar daddy like your wee minging mob. You should know that, having spent 99% of your existence languishing in the bottom league.

Travelled down to Irvine on Saturday from Barrhead to take this game in. 

Roads were fine and there probably could have been a lot more games down the Ayrshire way on.

Anyway, decent game of football for the neutral with Medda playing some decent football on a patchy surface (To be expected)

Thought Dunbar were dreadful at the back.

All in all a decent day out at one of my old man's old clubs. Well done the Medda!

Archived