24 year old adolescents

ICTChris

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Whilst most 'vloggers' do seem like c***s, I'd absolutely love to be well paid to spraff shite instead of working a 'real job', and if that means some guys on forums say I need to 'grow up' then I would be laughing hysterically whilst counting my money.

Oh absolutely. They've tapped into the market of idiots wanting to watch people do mundane everyday shite, but fair play I'd happily do the same.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Vloggers in the same way I see 'Celebrities' on these 'Reality' TV shows - who the f**k cares?! Obviously enough morons for them to make a career from it.

I do watch Twitch frequently but it's mainly to see if I'd be interested in a game and I do like watching some games in general but I would never pay the subscription. And some nutcases will randomly donate hundreds. I was watching a guy the other night and someone donated £400. More money than sense.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Whilst most 'vloggers' do seem like c***s, I'd absolutely love to be well paid to spraff shite instead of working a 'real job', and if that means some guys on forums say I need to 'grow up' then I would be laughing hysterically whilst counting my money.

You could maybe blag a free pram from Mothercare and film the conversion like these American pimped up car shows. No need to tell them the details.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You could maybe blag a free pram from Mothercare and film the conversion like these American pimped up car shows. No need to tell them the details.

You have a sick mind

3 hours ago, Ross. said:

The vlogger is a c**t and the TV boy is shite at sex.

In my experience the generation coming through have over inflated and unrealistic expectations of how life is for the vast majority of people. This, to me, is caused by a huge number of factors, many of which seem trivial and inconsequential, though plenty of them or obvious. There is also a growing number who seem to feel that it is an unalienable right not to be offended by things.

The main cause to me is a lack of perspective. People are now getting older before "real life" affects them and teaches them the lessons that previous generations were receiving far earlier in life. Many of the "life lessons" are now glossed over to a far greater extent than in the past also, which doesn't help.

In short, f**k them, they'll just need to learn the hard way.

FWIW, I have no issue with the vlogger being cheeky enough to ask for the freebie. I like that gallusness. You don't ask, you don't get. You need to be prepared to be told no though.

If Vlogger is your job though its a bit like the Health and Safety guy going up to the manager and telling him you're due to do an inspection in a couple of weeks and using that to try for a freebie.  

24 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

If Vlogger is your job though its a bit like the Health and Safety guy going up to the manager and telling him you're due to do an inspection in a couple of weeks and using that to try for a freebie.  

Similar in some respects but different in others. Yes, you are giving out a warning that will pretty much ensure top spec finishing that may be out of the ordinary, but where the H&S guy has a valuable role in the modern work place, the vlogger is clearly just trying to blag a freebie rather than pay/have her boyfriend pay for their planned romantic weekend away.

1 minute ago, Ross. said:

Similar in some respects but different in others. Yes, you are giving out a warning that will pretty much ensure top spec finishing that may be out of the ordinary, but where the H&S guy has a valuable role in the modern work place, the vlogger is clearly just trying to blag a freebie rather than pay/have her boyfriend pay for their planned romantic weekend away.

Both would be using their position to their personal gain. The H & S guy would most likely lose his job for it though.

Just now, chomp my root said:

Both would be using their position to their personal gain. The H & S guy would most likely lose his job for it though.

The H&S guy wouldn't really be gaining much(Unless he is taking back handers for the heads up.) but risks losing a lot. The vlogger is just a bit brass necked, risks next to nothing but has plenty of upside if the person they contact is a gullible sad sack who doesn't see through them.

I'm going to turn 21 this year so have been discussing with my friends when we think we will become adults and we all thought we wouldn't ever really feel like adults until we had a child as we would just keep doing the same stuff but with more and more money as we move from students to being employed. I'm the only one in the group of us that haven't gone to uni so I feel a little more grown up as I try and save for a deposit while they are saddling themselves in debt, I try to be as independent as possible doing my own shopping and paying my own bills but living at home you always have that safety blanket, however, I get frustrated with my older brother who I think takes the piss from my parents expecting all his food bought for him and he gets spending money for holidays and lifts where he wants without spending a penny while I would pay for all that. Anyone had experience with siblings like this as I would like to tell him to stop sponging so much but not sure how to broach it. (He might read it on here :thumsup2)

As for that 'blogger' I subscribe to "if you can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen" so if you are a cheeky sponging fanny expect to get told so every so often, surely threatening bad reviews is extortion or does that only cover gaining money because it comes across as extortion, its just the same as protection money companies used to shell out in Italy and New York and still do to protect against the cartels in Mexico. The world keeps spinning and folk just use new ways to con free stuff or make a load of money.

• 8 months later...

I was meeting a mate on Saturday and the walloper brought along his new burd.

She was doing my nut in after 5 minutes.

Her lace was loose on her trainers and as she “couldn’t tie laces” she he had to do it for her.
Every 5 minutes she was moaning about being too cold then too hot.
She wanted to go into every fucking clothes shop on the way.
I couldn’t have a conversation with him cause she would interrupt with some utter pish.

Cow was 35 and has a kid. Ended up panning it.

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Her lace was loose on her trainers and as she “couldn’t tie laces” she he had to do it for her.

Is she dyspraxic or just a moron?

My boss is 62 and he and his wife have no children.  I swear this is the primary reason he's so immature. 

His lack of leadership, flexibility and general attitude towards anyone needs to be seen to be believed.  He's just never had to grow up.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

My boss is 62 and he and his wife have no children.  I swear this is the primary reason he's so immature. 

His lack of leadership, flexibility and general attitude towards anyone needs to be seen to be believed.  He's just never had to grow up.

Not having that. I've no children but I'm not immature, so there.

1 hour ago, Rowan said:

My son is and he can!

Mates wife is dyspraxic. She can tie her shoelaces but struggles with buttons. Would have expected that to be the other way!

8 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Mates wife is dyspraxic. She can tie her shoelaces but struggles with buttons. Would have expected that to be the other way!

He hates buttons! 

Archived