What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

39 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I always watch the Old Firm games. It’s a Scottish game and I like watching our game. 

I think what the Seargent is on about is the press up here perpetuate the myth that people out with Scotland tune in from all over the world.

They don’t. And a few sports bars in places like Vancouver and Melbourne where there’s about 5 rangers or Celtic fans watching, doesn’t change that.

Not just elsewhere. Rangers and Celtic supporters work on the assumption that everyone here looks forward to these games. Watching confirms it for them. 

I able to respond to the inevitable work enquires of what I thought of goal a, or incident b, by telling them I've no idea, because I don't watch any games involving either side.

16 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Not just elsewhere. Rangers and Celtic supporters work on the assumption that everyone here looks forward to these games. Watching confirms it for them. 

I able to respond to the inevitable work enquires of what I thought of goal a, or incident b, by telling them I've no idea, because I don't watch any games involving either side.

I don’t look forward to it, but I watch it. I’m watching Arsenal v Spurs now. Doesn’t mean I’m perpetuating the myth that it’s the ‘best league in the world’. I used to watch ‘Jim’ll Fix It’. Doesn’t mean....

3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I don’t look forward to it, but I watch it. I’m watching Arsenal v Spurs now. Doesn’t mean I’m perpetuating the myth that it’s the ‘best league in the world’. I used to watch ‘Jim’ll Fix It’. Doesn’t mean....

My occupation of the moral high ground only extends to those two. I'm watching Arsenal as well.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

My occupation of the moral high ground only extends to those two. I'm watching Arsenal as well.

I watch it, and I genuinely mean this, for the ‘Jones flattens someone and injures himself’ type of moments. The Brown winding the shite out of Morelos moments, the multiple sendings-off, the total cases of ‘heads gone’. It’s car crash TV. You know it, and it’s worth 90 minutes of my life to see one of the arsecheeks make a right cnut of themselves. Sevco are pretty good for a laugh, and once more, delivered in spades today.

I am, and again, I genuinely mean this, now watching Arsenal v Spurs to enjoy an actual football contest.

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

I watch it, and I genuinely mean this, for the ‘Jones flattens someone and injures himself’ type of moments. The Brown winding the shite out of Morelos moments, the multiple sendings-off, the total cases of ‘heads gone’. It’s car crash TV. You know it, and it’s worth 90 minutes of my life to see one of the arsecheeks make a right cnut of themselves. Sevco are pretty good for a laugh, and once more, delivered in spades today.

I am, and again, I genuinely mean this, now watching Arsenal v Spurs to enjoy an actual football contest.

I've already expended more energy on them today than I'm comfortable with.