What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

I hate myself for saying this, but the more I see them, the more I actually like the Beep Beep! shorts. In the same week that the Green Brigade do a silly car banner, Hibs trump the cnuts by beep beeping their way past them.

14 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I hate myself for saying this, but the more I see them, the more I actually like the Beep Beep! shorts. In the same week that the Green Brigade do a silly car banner, Hibs trump the cnuts by beep beeping their way past them.

This is the first thing that popped into my head when I saw them...

DcBvvWHVAAAAEmW.jpg

2 hours ago, TommyDickFingers said:

1993936242_2019-08-2518_38_58-JamesBundyonTwitter__Ihavenowords.SpottedatCelticpark...Tierneyhtt.jpg.ba809c029fc2887d09691c8d3e270ff0.jpg

Boy sitting down in the black shirt is texting his bird to tell her about spotting some twat in an Arsenal Tierney shirt. His bird is phoning him to say she’s stewarding a section with a twat wearing an Arsenal Tierney shirt. 

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Boy sitting down in the black shirt is texting his bird to tell her about spotting some twat in an Arsenal Tierney shirt. His bird is phoning him to say she’s stewarding a section with a twat wearing an Arsenal Tierney shirt. 

hah or young guy in black texting his mates " 60k seats and i have to sit behind @Romeo"😉

On 23/08/2019 at 14:44, senorsoupe said:

Hibs seem to be the kings of hilarious sponsors/sponsor announcements.  My personal favourite is still Simon Murray in a legal wig

image.png.59a29f56a578870f3fed98541891c692.png

Always liked this take on the situation