What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

'kin hell! Is this even common in the lowest leagues?

On saturday, I passed the East Kilbride team bus (on it's way to Innerleithen I guess) and if lowland league teams can have a bus - what possible justification is there for a  team not long out the top tier having one?

8 minutes ago, Swello said:

On saturday, I passed the East Kilbride team bus (on it's way to Innerleithen I guess) and if lowland league teams can have a bus - what possible justification is there for a  team not long out the top tier having one?

What’s happened to the money from the two fatties ? 

‘I know they’ve separated but surely he’s still a true Partick fan ?

If the reasoning was that it was part of some mad hair brained scheme by Caldwell to boost team morale or some other shite I'd still be bemused but at least it would be an explanation.

Nothing at all has been said.
What’s happened to the money from the two fatties ? 
‘I know they’ve separated but surely he’s still a true Partick fan ?
If reports are true, he has ended his involvement with us following the recent ousting of Jacqui Low as chairman.

1 minute ago, Busta Nut said:

I wonder what the chants were.If insults were thrown around at the womens fitba I can imagine them being pretty female based.

can only speak for the AFC Ladies

Ten women went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,

Ten women, nine women, eight women, seven women, six women,
five women, four women, three women, two women, one woman and her dog,Spot!
Went to mow a meadow,

ABERDEEN!!!

ABERDEEN!!

3 hours ago, Dele said:

IMG_20190807_185222.jpg.c69e862d04c875141197ba73db78bcb8.jpg

I like the green background and white writing. Reminds me of when I was wee and would only use the red and white stripy straws in the cafe. 

I misread the second paragraph first time and construed "contempt" as being "seriousness" and "offended" as being "offending". The extraordinary whataboutery in the last sentence made me engage and realise I wasn't reading a standard bit of pr guff. 

What the f**k is wrong with these people? 

11 hours ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

Celtic fans humble 😂😂 

A term coming straight after disrespecting their opposition a sentence previous

Yes - referring to others as inferior, while highlighting efforts to "promote inclusivity".

They're just a bunch of morons.  The idea that they have some benign agenda is laughable.

Green Brigade releasing statements / making announcements like anyone gives a fcuk what a bunch of punters in a fitba’ stadium’s ‘singing section’ has to say on the matters of the day. I’m on tenterhooks awaiting the Motherwell Bois take on the UK economy shrinking this quarter.

Oh my aching sides. Away and shite.

Edit: ‘seething’ .... just to save Romeo the time.

Edited by pozbaird

On 07/08/2019 at 22:20, coprolite said:

I like the green background and white writing. Reminds me of when I was wee and would only use the red and white stripy straws in the cafe. 

I misread the second paragraph first time and construed "contempt" as being "seriousness" and "offended" as being "offending". The extraordinary whataboutery in the last sentence made me engage and realise I wasn't reading a standard bit of pr guff. 

What the f**k is wrong with these people? 

Its there amazing humility i admire.

22 hours ago, virginton said:

Saint Johnstone having their home game this afternoon papped an hour forward to make way for women’s cycling.

5b6d5410-c8cd-4376-80d3-465b75fe7a95.jpg

Just disband that pointless club right now.

Aye, hard to understand why we'd move the game forward. Be better to have had fans trying to get into the ground, through closed off roads, at 3. 

The cycling event was arranged about a year ago.

Edited by RandomGuy.