What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

I clicked on that Aberdeen wedding story. Fantastic entertainment. Nearly spat my cornflakes across the kitchen. Here’s my favourite quotes...

The happy couple, who said “I do” at the stadium’s lounge, even met for the first time when they were auditioning for the role of Donny the Sheep, one of the club’s iconic mascots, who put in an appearance himself on the big day as their ring bearer.

“We wanted Derek McInnes here, but we’ve settled for a 7ft cardboard cutout of Russell Anderson.

While most of the pair’s friends and family were right on board with the theme, not everyone started out so keen. Kieren said: “My grandma and Donna’s mum were a bit more traditional, but they did come round when they saw how tastefully we did it.”

Edited by pozbaird

I was driving through Halfway to Cambuslang and there was an advertising board for Sky with Scott Brown on it, somebody had come along with red paint and covered it. Couldn't get a picture of it though.

I know he is a hate figure but what's the point in that. It's not like Scott Brown himself has to clean that up.

Edited by Shortbread and Haggis

2 minutes ago, Shortbread and Haggis said:

I was driving through Halfway to Cambuslang and there was an advertising board for Sky with Scott Brown on it, somebody had come along with red paint and covered it. Couldn't get a picture of it though.

I know he is a hate figure but what's the point in that. It's not like Scott Brown himself has to clean that up.

They think it's funny to paint each others curbs mate

Edited by Dons_1988

25 minutes ago, Shortbread and Haggis said:

Scottish Police think they’ve found where the perpetrator of this heinous crime lives....

A0107B0F-537A-4526-B204-ECD918304E93.jpeg

18 hours ago, LogieLivi said:

Sevco fans invading the pitch in the first league game of the season as if they won they world cup.

They are now blaming Killie for the whole incident.