What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

I have seen a few clips online from that Rangers "play" that's on at the moment. Jesus wept.

Aye - that's terrible - taking money off the mentally dispossessed (especially as marching season is expensive enough at the best of time).

I think that Sevco pantomime is great. Look at the upside. For a couple of hours every night, we know exactly where 1500 unpleasant cnuts will be, giving the rest of us an opportunity to enjoy a relatively quiet city centre pint.

Result. Well played the Pavilion Theatre. Now, if only we could get The Kings to put on a Sellik Lisbon-themed piece of shit at exactly the same time as this tat.

Edited by pozbaird

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

I think that Sevco pantomime is great. Look at the upside. For a couple of hours every night, we know exactly where 1500 unpleasant cnuts will be, giving the rest of us an opportunity to enjoy a relatively quiet city centre pint.

Result. Well played the Pavilion Theatre. Now, if only we could get The Kings to put on a Sellik Lisbon-themed piece of shit at exactly the same time as this tat.

may as well go the whole hog- Queens Park represented by an amateur production, Partick Thistle by a Samuel Beckett play performed by students in Hungarian, and the Glasgow Juniors by a fight in Ruel Street (half price tickets if accompanied by yer maw). 

may as well go the whole hog- Queens Park represented by an amateur production, Partick Thistle by a Samuel Beckett play performed by students in Hungarian, and the Glasgow Juniors by a fight in Ruel Street (half price tickets if accompanied by yer maw). 

And a screening of 'The Accused' for Clyde.

On 28/07/2019 at 01:14, The Nightfly said:

Found the photo. GW948H1724.jpeg.jpg

He probably ate the table as well once he polished off the curry. Notice it was Chick Young who wrote the story.

Edited by cowdenbeath

8 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

(Celtic Park Time)

Is this so that it can be understood by the dribbling simpletons? 

Or is it because they refuse to bend to the imperialist yoke that tries to impose "Britishness" on Summer Time? 

Either way, I despair. 

I saw a guy on the train today with a tattoo on his arm "Glasgow Celtic". 

Funny, I just thought they were called Celtic. 

Anybody out there got a tattoo reading "Edinburgh Hibernian" or "Kirkcaldy Raith Rovers" or "Dumfries Queen of the South"? 

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Anybody out there got a tattoo reading "Edinburgh Hibernian" or "Kirkcaldy Raith Rovers" or "Dumfries Queen of the South"? 

You really haven’t thought this through have you.

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Just in case folk think he was from  Boston.

Or Stalybridge.