dumpweed

What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

Guest Moomintroll

25AFA868-DEBC-4AE3-B156-1ED33859117D.jpeg.122be62a4d44f164f01722f771b23835.jpeg
Bugger off Dindy, i was having a go at johnny because I have had enough about clownshoes like those utter cretins & I was out of order having a dig at him when mutants like that exist. Much as I love Community, enough with the casual homophobia as well.

5 hours ago, tree house tam said:

And to think I'll be in Turkey in a couple of months.  f**k MY LIFE.

Go to the Syrian border to avoid them. It's less touristy and the people are nicer.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Dinders has been having a bad time of it lately. 

I'm concerned, seems like a cry for help.

I’m curious to know what’s going on at the other side of the street from the pub. Man mid fall and the Celtic players looking down.
No doubt the Orcs will want Brown cited for it.

He would appear to have ejaculated so hard in the bus stop that it’s blown him clean across the road?

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Go to the Syrian border to avoid them. It's less touristy and the people are nicer.

The Syrians (who are actually being killed and having their homes destroyed) will probably resolve their differences and move on before the Bigot Sisters do.

9 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
10 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Bugger off Dindy, i was having a go at johnny because I have had enough about clownshoes like those utter cretins & I was out of order having a dig at him when mutants like that exist. Much as I love Community, enough with the casual homophobia as well.

9 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Dinders has been having a bad time of it lately. 

7 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I'm concerned, seems like a cry for help.

Holy f**k lads I don’t think it’s me who has got the issue. It was just a wee jibe, are we not allowed these any more? I can’t believe a meme from a movie is being viewed as casual homophobia.

Again, holy f**k lads. 

Guest Moomintroll
Holy f**k lads I don’t think it’s me who has got the issue. It was just a wee jibe, are we not allowed these any more? I can’t believe a meme from a movie is being viewed as casual homophobia.
Again, holy f**k lads. 
Awa wi ye spam valley lad, give the Community/other sketch show programmes their punchlines.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:
Again, holy f**k lads. 

Awa wi ye spam valley lad, give the Community/other sketch show programmes their punchlines.

I have no idea what you are talking about here to be honest.  

Guest Moomintroll
Splendid news.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Splendid news.

You seem to be a bit offended by a lot of people in here, try not to let me upset you in the same way others have.

Guest Moomintroll
You seem to be a bit offended by a lot of people in here, try not to let me upset you in the same way others have.
We're on the same page here Dindy, happy Killie thoughts only. I have been upset by a lot of crap that people have been posting recently. KTID, FTOF.

https://twitter.com/TheNationalLge/status/1134090559088291840?s=19

Tin Pot look for the National League

Somerset Park in general is tinpot. I mean that in an affectionate way - whatever its problems from a practical standpoint, there aren't many grounds like it left. I'll take tinpot over identikit any day of the week.

Anyways I enjoyed this moment of Paddy Boyle showing excellent equestrian vaulting form as he comes back from retrieving a wayward ball sent into the parking lot behind the away stand.

equestrian.gif

23 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
On 5/30/2019 at 12:18, Dindeleux said:

I am offended by your use of that hateful,  outdated and completely homophobic word B*gger. Honestly Moomintroll please please halt the hate.:thumbsdown

Guest Moomintroll
Again, holy f**k lads. 
Sorry Dindy, had a shiter of a day yesterday with the black dog. Was having a go at everyone on here, thank f**k Tartan Tammy didn't show his face 'cos I would have been banhammered for certain.

9 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
14 hours ago, Dindeleux said:
Again, holy f**k lads. 

Sorry Dindy, had a shiter of a day yesterday with the black dog. Was having a go at everyone on here, thank f**k Tartan Tammy didn't show his face 'cos I would have been banhammered for certain.

Thought you had him on ignore?

Guest Moomintroll
Thought you had him on ignore?
I do, but the mood I was in yesterday I would have revealed the spoilers to have a go at him for something.