What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

On 26/05/2019 at 09:41, Sergeant Wilson said:

It looks like a Hibs player has hijacked the bus and is going all Death Race 2000 through the heaving masses.

I'd pay to watch that.

21 hours ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Looks like he thought they won on away goals. Even goes towards the St Mirren bench to shake hands. 

I never thought about that, do you think he did for a brief moment?

I'd like a journalist to ask what was going through his head at the time, was he genuinely pleased it was going to penalties, relieved they hadn't lost etc? 

Really struggling to work out what he was thinking, but would be interested to find out.

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I am in work so can't see the tweet but I'd love him to have thought he won on away goals.

That would be hilarious and would explain his odd reaction to the whistle.

Surely not though?  That would be a catastrophic error and would surely have emerged as such by now.  It's a lovely thought though.

50 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

It looks stuffed.

The etymology checks out:

mortify (v.)

late 14c., mortifien, "to kill, destroy the life of," from Old French mortefiier "destroy, overwhelm, punish," from Late Latin mortificare "cause death, kill, put to death," literally "make dead," from mortificus "producing death,

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

That would be hilarious and would explain his odd reaction to the whistle.

Surely not though?  That would be a catastrophic error and would surely have emerged as such by now.  It's a lovely thought though.

Also would explain their total apathy after the Nazon red card but just can't be as pre match he made some comments about having practiced penalties. He doesn't strike me as having much emotion, very little encouragement from him (or anger) seems very passive.

Also would explain their total apathy after the Nazon red card but just can't be as pre match he made some comments about having practiced penalties. He doesn't strike me as having much emotion, very little encouragement from him (or anger) seems very passive.
But the game would have gone to penalties even with an away goals rule, if neither side had scored in Paisley.

#believe