What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

an email from the SFA chief exec sent out to EOS clubs who had their licence applications rejected had this line (see bolded)

"Regarding the above, I am write to confirm that following consideration by the Board, your application for membership of the Scottish Football Association has been rejected as your club is not complaint with current Entry Level criteria – specifically provision of floodlighting.

I appreciate this is disappointing news however I’m sure you can understand the Scottish FA’s desire to continue to improve standards within our game.

Regards

Ian Maxwell

Chief Executive

Scottish Football Association"

Guest Moomintroll
an email from the SFA chief exec sent out to EOS clubs who had their licence applications rejected had this line (see bolded)

"Regarding the above, I am write to confirm that following consideration by the Board, your application for membership of the Scottish Football Association has been rejected as your club is not complaint with current Entry Level criteria – specifically provision of floodlighting. I appreciate this is disappointing news however I’m sure you can understand the Scottish FA’s desire to continue to improve standards within our game.

Regards
Ian Maxwell
Chief Executive
Scottish Football Association"

Does he know this guy?download.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Weans on the pitch and being declared 'winners' after stinking out the league and scraping survival through the Play Offs. At least the faces of the kids show how tin pot and cringe it is to be there.

60788149_10158374051343998_5445623183883370496_o.thumb.jpg.3b3f22362bbe5de4b27645e0cd4c25eb.jpg

On 19/05/2019 at 11:24, Jamie_M said:

Weans on the pitch and being declared 'winners' after stinking out the league and scraping survival through the Play Offs. At least the faces of the kids show how tin pot and cringe it is to be there.

60788149_10158374051343998_5445623183883370496_o.thumb.jpg.3b3f22362bbe5de4b27645e0cd4c25eb.jpg

This.

Surprised they didn't get a trophy for not getting relegated winning.

On 5/19/2019 at 11:24, Jamie_M said:

Can't be a hypocrite - I celebrated 'Well tanking Rangers in the playoffs like it was a cup win. There may be a similar photo kicking about for that day - but all the fighting, goading, pitch invading and police horses might have put paid to that :) 

Can't be a hypocrite - I celebrated 'Well tanking Rangers in the playoffs like it was a cup win. There may be a similar photo kicking about for that day - but all the fighting, goading, pitch invading and police horses might have put paid to that [emoji4] 
That one is entirely excusable. The whole of Scottish Football celebrated that one well, except for you know who...