What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

14 hours ago, AngusTheBull said:

More Accies I’m afraid...

But this uber-staunch advertising is spectacularly tinpot

A7AE2471-C262-4634-B6AC-C4FB8AAF0802.png

Wow. I had to check that sots-scotland thing out; turns out that it's a charity for helping homeless ex-soldiers, which would be, on the face of it, a good thing, if they weren't prone to repelling otherwise sympathetic folks with that confrontational quasi-fascist sloganeering. Turns out, though, that it's just some sort of BNP front, with a couple of their guys taken to court for dipping their hands in the till. Hamilton seems like a weird place.

2 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

That gap between the sloping bars looks more than 100mm. I take it that rule doesn't apply to football stadia as you're unlikely to get a crawling baby on the stairs. Or are Accies openly flouting building regulations?

Why should building regulations be any different?

24 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Get it off your chest FFS Sarge.

I prefer to moan and snipe over a long period. It's all I've got an Hamilton and others always come up with the material.

Would that sign have anything to do with BNP element at the club?

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Just tell us what you know and stop being a massive shitebag about it.

That hoarding is a fucking disgrace.

Nothing that's not been discussed in here before. Questionable characters involved, possible financial jiggery cookery etc.

Regulations can vary depending on the type of building, particularly between domestic and non-domestic. The 100mm gap rule (to prevent babies' heads getting stuck) doesn't apply to industrial buildings but I don't know the regulations well enough to know if it applies to stadia. I don't generally want to start looking up the Technical Handbook at the best of times, never mind a bank holiday. There's likely to be someone on here knows them much better than I do (wouldn't be very difficult).

1 minute ago, Archie McSquackle said:
3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Regulations can vary depending on the type of building, particularly between domestic and non-domestic. The 100mm gap rule (to prevent babies' heads getting stuck) doesn't apply to industrial buildings but I don't know the regulations well enough to know if it applies to stadia. I don't generally want to start looking up the Technical Handbook at the best of times, never mind a bank holiday. There's likely to be someone on here knows them much better than I do (wouldn't be very difficult).

Dear God Archie, I wasn't questioning building regs.

15 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

On my.

Not sure what I prefer. The massive whoosh or the effort that went into that post trying to get Accies into bother for building regulations :lol:

When he's finished with the Underworld roof, he's coming for Accies.

download.jpeg