What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

Oh ya fucker! Staunch as f**k. Surprised he isn't wearing a Sevco top with a Sevco scarf draped over thr shoulders and a big union jack in the background in his photo.

Wonder what he means by 'do-gooders' and them shutting up? I reckon most folks' guesses would be fairly accurate.

Also an amusing juxtaposition with 'On a happier note'.

All in all, a dreadful sniveling little column by a horrendous Sevco scumbag.

Edited by DA Baracus

On 23/12/2018 at 14:26, Sergeant Wilson said:

Is shiting in a cup from a chest of drawers a sacking offence? As long as it wasn't in Geoff Brown's cup at the Christmas party, he's got a raw deal there.

I heard a baker got the sack just for kneading a jobby at his work.

On 1/3/2019 at 13:21, jagfox99 said:

Jim Ballantyne’s New Year message...

2AEF58C5-E03E-49FB-A6CD-81CF278CA4CF.jpeg.6f9f3c7f7540115740349799bda7a64a.jpeg

f**k me.

It's stuff like this that makes me wish Airdrie were still worth being our rivals as used to be the case - there's the basis of some decent seethe and hatred in that cringing mess...

2 minutes ago, Tulloch Gorum said:

Can confirm that was indeed real.  Will always be glad that he stepped in for Airdrie when we needed someone, but the man was an utter roaster and prone to all sorts of weird statements. 

Not really all that weird coming from your club tbh. bQshDtu.png

7 hours ago, Swello said:

f**k me.

It's stuff like this that makes me wish Airdrie were still worth being our rivals as used to be the case - there's the basis of some decent seethe and hatred in that cringing mess...

We used to have a really decent rivalry with them. They were the only club in Scotland worth hating outwith the Old Firm. Scumbag players, scumbag managers, scumbag fans.

Its difficult to take them seriously now that they’re effectively Clydebank.

48 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

We used to have a really decent rivalry with them. They were the only club in Scotland worth hating outwith the Old Firm. Scumbag players, scumbag managers, scumbag fans.

Its difficult to take them seriously now that they’re effectively Clydebank.

Their early to mid 90s team was a shower of utter b*****ds who were appallingly dirty and widely despised (so much so that when Andy Smith made his debut for us in a preseason friendly in 95 and broke his leg, folk cheered).

Total c***s, although I imagine much of was glorious to follow for their fans. You'd love it if your team were a bunch of dreadful hacking wankers, but also a bit hard, who routinely wound up other teams and fired in snapping challenges on a regular basis.

Scum.