What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

10 hours ago, bennett said:

Plenty of photos around of a younger Rod supporting Rangers. 

Presumably back when Rangers were winning everything

Glory hunting old b*****d probably briefly proclaimed an allegiance to Aberdeen in the early '80s, Hearts for a while in the late 50s and Queens Park in the mid 19th century when he was a teenager

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

On 12/04/2023 at 07:53, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Presumably back when Rangers were winning everything

Glory hunting old b*****d probably briefly proclaimed an allegiance to Aberdeen in the early '80s, Hearts for a while in the late 50s and Queens Park in the mid 19th century when he was a teenager

Sounds like an old school mate, supported Celtic, then switched to Aberdeen, then Hearts (still a Hearts supporter now though so at least he finally stuck with a team). Even remember him being a Borussia Monchengladbach fan, they must've won a European cup or something back a long time ago.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

26 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Sounds like an old school mate, supported Celtic, then switched to Aberdeen, then Hearts (still a Hearts supporter now though so at least he finally stuck with a team). Even remember him being a Borussia Monchengladbach fan, they must've won a European cup or something back a long time ago.

A boy I went to school with suddenly started coming along to Livi games in the 2012/13 season, didn't really put 1 and 1 together at the time.

Rangers first ever top flight game and he was plastering photos on Facebook, suddenly signing off every post with WATP and banging on about being a loyal supporter. He was never very good at school and is probably the perfect example of your typical orc.

23 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

For someone with his wealth, that’s some fairly gaudy jewellery. 

Money doesn't buy you taste, especially 'new' money. The more gaudy and cheap looking the better. Also both sets of bigots see Elizabeth Duke as the height of sophistication so his jakey look is just par for the course.

On 11/04/2023 at 19:56, Miguel Sanchez said:

Rod Stewart gets new Celtic tattoo as rocker celebrates Old Firm triumph -  Daily Record

I think my favourite part is GLASGOW CELTIC around a lion rampant, famously found on the Rangers badge.

Not surprising really. He probably has the Conservative Party logo on his other arm in red ink.

Although that one is more understandable.

4 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

At first, I thought Rod's gear was from Ross Dress for Less, the discount chain in the States.

Turns out there's been a big collaboration that we've all overlooked.

image.png.f35a675156482952fa2e2c371c1a6ca8.png

That is a bizarre collaboration, can't wait for Gucci to do one with Fruit of the Loom.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

That is a bizarre collaboration, can't wait for Gucci to do one with Fruit of the Loom.

We released a Rangers x AC/DC range earlier in the season. Some things should just be left alone.

On 11/04/2023 at 19:56, Miguel Sanchez said:

Rod Stewart gets new Celtic tattoo as rocker celebrates Old Firm triumph -  Daily Record

I think my favourite part is GLASGOW CELTIC around a lion rampant, famously found on the Rangers badge.

Minds me on our old cat being put to sleep by the vet.  He seemed to know his time had come. 

Unsurpassed Dignitas.