What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

10 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

You’re the one who posted that Old Firm fans don’t step out of line in Europe for fear of sanctions… utter shite.

They tend not to step out of  line in Europe, not that they don't step out of line. 

The threat of UEFA sanctions keeps a lid on a lot of stuff and improves the atmosphere.

2 hours ago, Charles Stiles said:

Thanks. Unreal.

You're spot on but the cretins running the SPFL and Hampden wouldn't see a problem with it given sectarianism is part of their everyday life. That it's not even mentioned in the media 24 hours later says all you need to know. What a fucking disgrace.

The media = OF apologist shite bags.

Edited by FTOF

Gun to my head I'd have said the Rangers one had the Dundee badge on it and the Celtic one was a crown being set on fire.

Somewhere in Scotland there is a tifo business racking it in off this bunch of morons.

Edited by Jacky1990

50 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

A wee bit hard for the Green Brigade to spell...

Aye, but you could 100% convince a significant section of that support that "ptero dactyl" meant something like "the flames of Irish rebellion" and have a fair few of them get it tattooed.

21 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Tell you what's tin pot, Henriks Tongue looking to even the score with a downvote on something totally unrelated .... fucking shanner

I just got the same..... downvoting a rugby post I made yesterday. Someone's a bit upset 😂

Anyone who thinks supporting or sympathising with terrorists are munters, UVF IRA whoever it is.

But doing so after gunmen shot a man infront of his child at football training? Morons doesn't do them justice.

1 minute ago, Self-raising Lazarus said:

I just got the same..... downvoting a rugby post I made yesterday. Someone's a bit upset 😂

Anyone who thinks supporting or sympathising with terrorists are munters, UVF IRA whoever it is.

But doing so after gunmen shot a man infront of his child at football training? Morons doesn't do them justice.

Diddums :( 

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Has it been mentioned already that Aberdeen fans were prevented from doing their chosen display because the police mistakenly thought it had, wait for it, IRA connotations.

In a League Cup Final. At Celtic Park.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aberdeen-fans-baffled-police-scotland-3263138.amp

:lol: Id forgotten about that