What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

12 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

What happened?

Something to do with the cat6 dnp3 protocol polling and failing in the resolving of multi bytes of comms packets but I don't want to get too technical 

5 hours ago, gannonball said:

Yes,and I have been there as well as the international bar as well. But I think 2 boozers for 26000 is a bit crap. The other end there is loads.

The Beechwood is that side of Hampden as well, and there is plenty of pubs in the Cathcart/Victoria Road area that are a similar distance from the stadium as the International Bar. 

The other side is probably better to be fair, but there’s plenty of pubs that would get you to the ‘Celtic end’ in 15/20 minutes. 

1 hour ago, StellarHibee said:

They forgot to turn VAR back on after Kent's assault.

How the f**k that cheating h*n b@stard Walsh never saw that (he was 10 yards away) is unreal.

Even more incredibly, VAR never flagged it up.

Scottish football corruption yet again.

As if appointing a known h*n to referee the h*ns in a semi final isn’t enough.

Fcuk the SFA. 

2 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

How the f**k that cheating h*n b@stard Walsh never saw that (he was 10 yards away) is unreal.

Even more incredibly, VAR never flagged it up.

Scottish football corruption yet again.

As if appointing a known h*n to referee the h*ns in a semi final isn’t enough.

Fcuk the SFA. 

Can someone give him a wee hug?

On 15/01/2023 at 12:02, Bairnardo said:

I'm bored. I feel an email to the SFA coming on

If you get a reply (and it's a big "if"), they'll say it's on police advice. Which of course we'll never be privy to, so it's the ultimate cop-out (pun possibly intended).

Edited by The Master

2 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Still astonished that it wasn't game, set and match for this thread after St. Johnstone's attempt at responding to (some) fans for the shambles that is the Rangers cup tie. 

Blaming VAR, VAT & police costs etc. 

Not sure much could top that?

Nobody pays attention to St. Johnstone, not even the people of Perth. 

13 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Need to start fining these c***s, seems to be more and more often.

Our pitch is incredibly tinpot but I think there’s no necessity for undersoil heating outside the top league (or at least I remember that being the case a few years ago). I don’t think we can be punished for not spending the money given there’s other teams in the competition who won’t even have it. 

Looks like you probably can be punished

Winter Pitch Protection Rule H10: each Club in the SPFL must ensure that there is an efficient and effective system of winter pitch protection at its Registered Ground and that the system is efficiently and effectively operated. Clubs are required to fully utilise those systems where there is a reasonable possibility of a pitch otherwise being frozen or covered in snow or ice such that a SPFL Match may be compromised.