What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

On 21/08/2022 at 12:44, Mr. Alli said:

Some boy has played about two games for St Mirren and he's already being touted as the new Zidane. 

They just cannot help themselves.

To follow on from this (I left out their calls that he's worth in the region of £4m :lol:

We now have St Mirren fans saying Mark O'Hara deserves a call up to Scotland squads. 

When will they learn?

Will they ever learn?

3 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

A football club maximising their earning potential in a recession and within a football association that is geared towards 2 clubs? 

I wonder why a Livi fan would throw themselves to the defence of this?

3 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

A football club maximising their earning potential in a recession and within a football association that is geared towards 2 clubs? 

Half close your eyes, and if nobody skies it or takes long by kicks you could be at Ibrox in the mid 80's.

I'm sure it's not lost on the home fans that there will be no support visible on the telly except for the potential of a poor bugger with a steady cam tasked with reverse crowd shots if they score.

Financially pragmatic opposed to tinpot. Morally corrupt however.

10 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

So you're quite happy to leave a stadium mostly empty when the demand for tickets is there?

I'd love nothing more than for us to only open a small corner of the ground to those two.

It was fun when Celtic couldn't beat us and there 8,000 seething glory hunters, but it's fucking shite having them fill our stadium.

Edited by LiviLion