What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

Just now, LiviLion said:

Since you're asking "exactly", the scrambling to find/post her name was up there but I think the winner for me is:

I was "scrambling" yet never once posted it - and in fact removed it from my response?

Being hard pushed here by searching for something being creepy, lad.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I was "scrambling" yet never once posted it - and in fact removed it from my response?

Being hard pushed here by searching for something being creepy, lad.

What exactly were you “looking into”?

An empty fray bentos tin?

Just seen the footage of the League Cup semi final draw. Rangers first out of the container, and just as Kenny Miller pulls out the ball for their opponents Dougie Vipond says "careful now". Maybe not so much tin pot as pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Just seen the footage of the League Cup semi final draw. Rangers first out of the container, and just as Kenny Miller pulls out the ball for their opponents Dougie Vipond says "careful now". Maybe not so much tin pot as pathetic. 

Dougie clearly just concerned that the Celtic ball hadn't cooled down sufficiently from being in the microwave.

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Down with this sort of thing.

Edited by bennett