What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

On 18/10/2022 at 10:17, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’ve been well misinterpreted here. I don’t think the other teams are tin-pot, I just think it’s tragic what our league has become. I went to my first game in 1978 but it’s the 80’s where I really remember football from.

In the 80’s 4 clubs won the Premier League and if Hearts hadn’t shat it it would have been 5. It’s really sad that over the last 12 years it’s effectively a 1 horse race(I also appreciate there was an anomaly 1 season where Rangers won it).

and all four teams did well in Europe to varying degrees !

On 03/10/2022 at 14:05, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I think that, to some extent, what we're seeing is a difference in geographic perspective. 

If you ask people from Zone 2 London to meet you at Kings Cross they'll grumble about having to change at Bank but I've heard people from Fort William talk about "popping up the road" to Inverness. 

People from Livingston seem to feel as if they're on the outskirts of Edinburgh. Edinburghers think that anything past Newbridge might as well be fucking Narnia. 

To a Rangers fan that lives 40 miles from Ibrox a 20 mile "relocation" will hardly register as a "relocation" at all 

I suggest that is why you can't understand each other

bc4ebbde-a55e-420d-8bcb-c4706156f58b_text.gif

11 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Born 1997 so not my demographic.

I wonder if she's got an auntie?

After looking into it, it might not be the same lassie I see following Dundee. Hope she enjoyed her Fray Bentos nevertheless.