Jump to content

What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Who are they laundering money for? 

It's changed with the ownership as time has gone on. It has been  a front for property speculators and various wide boys since day one. Look on companies House for the rogue's gallery. As to who they work for that won't be recorded publicly and will vary. An MP recently submitted a report on concerns with criminal activity in Scottish football.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Never. They are a money laundering scam disguised as a football club. You'd  be as well supporting a tanning shop or an ice cream parlour.

"After today's tricky cup tie away at Tanz R Us, they will be back on league duty at home to Sprinkles of Largs"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Never. They are a money laundering scam disguised as a football club. You'd  be as well supporting a tanning shop or an ice cream parlour.

Support Livi and do both. Livingston's long-time sponsor, Tony Macaroni, is owned by the Nardini ice cream people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's changed with the ownership as time has gone on. It has been  a front for property speculators and various wide boys since day one. Look on companies House for the rogue's gallery. As to who they work for that won't be recorded publicly and will vary. An MP recently submitted a report on concerns with criminal activity in Scottish football.

Was someone from Livingston named in that report? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

I’m not being obtuse at all I’m 100% interested.

If you aren’t happy stating publicly then drop me a PM. 

The Directors are common knowledge and available at Compnies House. Money from other business is channeled through Livingston and lost. I wouldn't say much more on a public forum. Try going back in the Livi thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Regardless this Tory government won’t be particularly interested in money laundering especially in the current climate. This free port bollocks was a hotbed for that stuff and they are reopening them again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Perhaps the Sergeant is afraid his house is going to be petrol bombed if he says anything else.

He comes from Shotts. There's a fair chance it'll happen anyway...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Hello fellow Jambo hater. 

Come on eh, on the rare occasion when your mob got a bigger gate than Hearts the world heard about it.

It's no surprise that those that hate to hear about crowd sizes are mainly supporters of rival teams with smaller attendances.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Come on eh, on the rare occasion when your mob got a bigger gate than Hearts the world heard about it.

It's no surprise that those that hate to hear about crowd sizes are mainly supporters of rival teams with smaller attendances.

I love crowd chat.  What's your largest attendance this season mate? ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Crowdwankers are the worst type of wankers.

 

19 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Come on eh, on the rare occasion when your mob got a bigger gate than Hearts the world heard about it.

It's no surprise that those that hate to hear about crowd sizes are mainly supporters of rival teams with smaller attendances.

 

14 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I love crowd chat.  What's your largest attendance this season mate? ;) 

How do you tag everyone who supports the same team on P&B?

Sounding the Falkirk FC klaxon!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

 

 

How do you tag everyone who supports the same team on P&B?

Sounding the Falkirk FC klaxon!

Am a w****r.  May as well through a crowd in front of me too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I love crowd chat.  What's your largest attendance this season mate? ;) 

We had 18,000+ home fans against Ross County.😉

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

We had 18,000+ home fans against Ross County.😉

 

Are you sure?  Or was that kid on home fans such as yesterday? "dressed as seats etc etc"  ;) 

The highest capacity your stadium has held this season if you don't mind?   Highest in our city, surely? 

Edited by Hoose Rice
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...