What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

6 hours ago, Clown Job said:

I’m assuming Kyle will be hammered by the authorities here 

He's a clown of a boy and very much a product of his upbringing and environment.

However is this the right thread for it? It seems you use this specific one to outline your every slight and perceived grievance when it's core remit is beautifully highlighting that Arab tweet.

I mean it's almost like you're trying to crowbar anti-Irish stuff in here at every opportunity. The fact you often succeed with it going off on a ten page tangent is testament to your work.

5 hours ago, Kapowzer said:

He's a clown of a boy and very much a product of his upbringing and environment.

However is this the right thread for it? It seems you use this specific one to outline your every slight and perceived grievance when it's core remit is beautifully highlighting that Arab tweet.

I mean it's almost like you're trying to crowbar anti-Irish stuff in here at every opportunity. The fact you often succeed with it going off on a ten page tangent is testament to your work.

So do you think he should be hammered for using such language?

2 hours ago, Clown Job said:

So do you think he should be hammered for using such language?

Undoubtedly but I'm addressing you using this pretty much comical thread to post this sort of agenda based stuff on what feels like fortnight frequency.

You repeatedly use this one because you want to get as many eyes on it as possible, not because it adds anything to this particular topic.

Please let's go down this feckin' route. Can we all just agree Lafferty is a sectarian fud who should never be signed by another Scottish club...but can we not go down a 'youse said/naw, youse said it wurser' rabbit hole for the next 10 fucking pages?

...and yes, as gannonball said, ****** isn't actually sectarian anyway. I'm not remotely religious but pretty sure I'd have been one if transplanted to those circumstances...

So pulling you up for repeatedly using this thread incorrectly and you try and find out if I condone Lafferty's actions, that is quite a deflection tactic, I doff my cap to you but I'll say again, it really has sweet FA to do with a Tin-Pot thread.

So start a new thread bawbag. A Celtic fan authoring a thread on the problems of sectarianism in Scotland ..... I mean it really is wild yet delicious stuff to contemplate, go on .... I fcuking dare ya.

I think we all know, especially you, it would only attract the moon howlers among the P&B membership. But that's not why you do it on here eh? It's all about the clickbait.

5 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

So pulling you up for repeatedly using this thread incorrectly and you try and find out if I condone Lafferty's actions, that is quite a deflection tactic, I doff my cap to you but I'll say again, it really has sweet FA to do with a Tin-Pot thread.

So start a new thread bawbag. A Celtic fan authoring a thread on the problems of sectarianism in Scotland ..... I mean it really is wild yet delicious stuff to contemplate, go on .... I fcuking dare ya.

I think we all know, especially you, it would only attract the moon howlers among the P&B membership. But that's not why you do it on here eh? It's all about the clickbait.

Everything ok?

Its not normal to be this angry