What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

10 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:
9CC607E3-ABA4-47D1-8BE7-EBB7AFA6152D.jpeg.b215d6c1fd554bd12ab042c6bdba4b49.jpeg

A Hearts fan going to the effort of making that is pretty tinpot right enough. Probably someone who drank too many pints of "40 yard screamer" and thought it would be really funny.

Edited by craigkillie

19 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I’m sure there have been many seasons when the only times St Mirren were televised were when the bigot brothers played in Paisley. So Rangers and Celtic are probably televised a minimum of 21 league games versus teams like St Mirren 3 league games. That is so unfair. 

We also get the odd home game v Hibs or Aberdeen shown by Sky. As for away games, I reckon the last time Sky covered a Saints away league game was April 2009, the 2-0 win v Motherwell (Andy Dorman's screamer) which is why they can forever stick their subscription costs up their arse. 

On 14/08/2022 at 09:10, G51 said:

I see Ange Postecoglou is in the Times today saying that other Scottish teams need to do more in Europe.

Glasgow Celtic:

- Lost seven of fourteen games last year

- Were knocked out of three competitions

- Haven’t won a knockout tie since 2004, a date that is closer to the Chernobyl disaster than it is to the present day

Any quotes backing this up or are you just going off the clickbait headline?

On 14/08/2022 at 08:54, craigkillie said:

Motherwell v Hibs was shown on the opening weekend of last season, and Ross County v Motherwell on the opening weekend of the previous one.

Confirmation, we are a massive team!

Also a note, the odd game has been shown on BBC ALBA the last few seasons. Recently, the MFC v St Johnstone (again, cause we're massive). but others are too. Never seem to be any OF games though :). Are they the Sky castoffs? Is there a separate less publicized deal? While I'm not assuming we can all speak Gaelic, and it's never/rarely live, the coverage is just the game with commentary. ie no interviews, pundits or faff.
I tried googling but all it's giving me is their deal for the Women's league this season, nothing about the SPFL.

There's been a BBC Alba game shown as live most weeks for well over a decade now, I assume it's just part of the same overall deal for Sportscene etc but you never really do seem to get details. They used to show the occasional live lower league game too, and also had a couple of live Premiership games on a good few years ago.

On 14/08/2022 at 15:23, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Furuhashi, Neves Filipe, Jenz, Starfelt, Giakoumakis.

Who the f**k are these c***s? Celtic not giving Scottish lads a chance at all I see.

At all!! 3 in the starting 11, none scored, get them to f**k. 

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Fucking hell................

Gonnae no.

Its bad enough knowing I'm associated with these losers without folk bringing it up on here every few months.

But aye...its 'liquidate the club now' levels of tin pot.

And to think someone actually spent money making that. Riddy.

34 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Ian McCall just now on Sportscene, "no one outwith Celtic and Rangers deserve to win every game...".

I think he meant to say is expected to win every game.