What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

6 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Some boy has played about two games for St Mirren and he's already being touted as the new Zidane. 

They just cannot help themselves.

Hope we sign him.

On 20/08/2022 at 01:01, Raidernation said:

You, obviously.

I just got a 6 month AA coin last night. Have you managed 6 months without alcohol (let alone 6 months as an admitted alcoholic who’s been drinking for over 40 years)?

No?

Then you can happily argue that you disagree with my views on your zombie team but fucking stay away from the drinking accusations.

I’d label you with many expletives and sobriquets but you’re really not worth the effort.

Keep fighting the good fight mate. I have a family member suffering from that very illness and it’s absolutely awful. Best of luck for the future, one day at a time. 

41 minutes ago, Clown Job said:
Death threats  over a challenge cup game 

The more worrying behaviour is death threats over what is at most a fairly bad challenge by a frustrated opponent. Ross Callachan's tackle at the weekend was miles worse than that.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

A club retweeting the announcement of another clubs signing 😂

Isn't it rather obvious that they pressed the RT button in error, as it was then removed?

Rangers fans replies are priceless though 😂

Edited by Leith Green

10 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Isn't it rather obvious that they pressed the RT button in error, as it was then removed?

Oh yes a mistake, nothing to do with having second thoughts after all the piss taking from other supporters. 😂

1 minute ago, Mr. X said:

Oh yes a mistake, nothing to do with having second thoughts after all the piss taking from other supporters. 😂

On the basis of him not having RT other signings, only a moron would think it was anything other than a fat finger job.

40 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

It may well be! Although to retweet something you’d need to press something wrong twice, so Im happy in believing it was just tinpot behaviour.

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

It may well be! Although to retweet something you’d need to press something wrong twice, so Im happy in believing it was just tinpot behaviour.

Because the Twitter admin "has to be" a Celtic fan?

Am I doing this right?

Honestly, you and Celtic are a therapists dream.

The narcissism and petty jealousy are a sight to behold.

30 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Because the Twitter admin "has to be" a Celtic fan?

Am I doing this right?

Honestly, you and Celtic are a therapists dream.

The narcissism and petty jealousy are a sight to behold.

No, it’s just tinpot 😂

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I reckon these Hertz supporters letting off fireworks to presumably unsettle the Zurich Squad for an 8pm kick off the following night has got to be up there.

Especially considering they have went to the wrong hotel.

I hate the shit of making a noise outside the opposition's hotel in general. Awful, shite behaviour.

Glad these utter fannies fucked it.

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

The retweet button gives you two options when you press it, highly unlikely that it was an error.