What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

15 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

It's impossible to avoid with fans of your tinpot mob constantly bringing it up at the slightest opportunity.

f**k off back to the lower leagues then, nobody is forcing you to read posts in the big league.

Oh and he brought it up, lumping us down as cannon fodder to the erse cheeks, which we clearly aren't against Celtic, esp at home. A bit like me saying Partick are there just making up the numbers against Inverness, which for all i know may actually be the case, but i'm sure Partick fans would set it straight if it wasn't.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

5 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I find it difficult enough remembering livi games against Hearts never mind paying attention to your other fixtures 

If you were a Celtic fan you wouldn't, prob taken more points off them than Sevco the last four seasons.

In the run up to us playing Sevco in the Championship all the "banter" from that lot wasn't about how much they would beat us by but just how insignificant Morton were to them. Yet, once we went 2-1 up at Ibrox, I have never seen a set of fans as furious as that in all ma days going to football matches. They were incandescent with rage that we were winning, and celebrating it, and they absolutely lost it. Between all the missiles and abuse there were folk trying to get past stewards to get over to the Morton fans in the wee corner of the stadium. Even when their (offside) equaliser went in there was no real joy from them. They were still raging we had the cheek to come to Ibrox and draw with them. 

Was fucking great.
Ibrox as an away fan is truly a horrible experience.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:
In the run up to us playing Sevco in the Championship all the "banter" from that lot wasn't about how much they would beat us by but just how insignificant Morton were to them. Yet, once we went 2-1 up at Ibrox, I have never seen a set of fans as furious as that in all ma days going to football matches. They were incandescent with rage that we were winning, and celebrating it, and they absolutely lost it. Between all the missiles and abuse there were folk trying to get past stewards to get over to the Morton fans in the wee corner of the stadium. Even when their (offside) equaliser went in there was no real joy from them. They were still raging we had the cheek to come to Ibrox and draw with them. 

Was fucking great.

Ibrox as an away fan is truly a horrible experience.

One of the most fun things about the "neutral venue" semi final was being able to sit in the bit the flying pies normally come from.

5 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Was fucking great.

This moment here? 😉

I've mentioned this before and people have had a go at me for it , so I'd expect similar this time, but see when we beat Lichtenstein at home with a ridiculously late winner under Levein, I couldn't get remotely excited.  I actually felt a wee bit embarrassed.

40 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Your original post came off the back of Celtic scoring a late winner at the weekend.

No, it was the latest example in a noticeable pattern with Celtic fans, and Rangers fans to an extent. All three goals were celebrated like Champions League winners.

Regardless the point stands, as anyone who has attended more than a few football matches knows. Going back into the distant past even I vividly remember noone celebrating a late equaliser against Forfar in the Scottish Cup the same way they celebrated Kevin Gallacher's goal against Barcelona days earlier, nor John Clark's equaliser days later. Barry Ferguson's equaliser against Italy the same as Scotland's 4th against the Faroe Islands. 

But again, you know all this ya daftie.

Edited by Fletchers Saucy Manbun

23 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I'm not saying that dominating far smaller clubs almost every week didn't have it's charms but it's a bit like having desert for every course. 

It was a lovely place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there

I’m old enough to remember when Hearts were a yo-yo club in the late 70s and early 80s and you spent 3 seasons in the old First Division. Hibs also went up and down.

This was a weird time in Scottish football history as Morten were a top flight club.

So if we do well in this European campaign, what an amazing memento of the start of it.

But, maybe hold on til after at least the second leg of the first match to try and sell it eh? What's it commemorating? 😳