What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

11 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

others must look at us with bemusement

When are Old Firm fans going to understand that absolutely nobody is looking at us?

Nobody outside our wee bubble gives a flying f**k about Scottish football or your clubs' tinpot successes or grievances in any way, shape, or form.

Edited by VincentGuerin

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

how was “sectarianism” used exactly to attack Falkirk fans at the stadium?

Ah, sectarianism only matters if it's directly aimed at you. From the man who goes on multi thread tear stained rants about remarks like "Plastic" which, amazingly, doesn't reflect his own life.

Who would have thought, huh? 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Ah, sectarianism only matters if it's directly aimed at you. From the man who goes on multi thread tear stained rants about remarks like "Plastic" which, amazingly, doesn't reflect his own life.

Who would have thought, huh? 

You must have read a different comment from the one I posted if that’s what you took from it

Just now, Clown Job said:

You must have read a different comment from the one I posted if that’s what you took from it

You asked how "sectarianism" was used to attack Falkirk fans. You're asking him how hearing something which isn't aimed at him (or his cohorts) could be attacking him.

It's like someone saying "but I wasn't being racist to you".

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

You asked how "sectarianism" was used to attack Falkirk fans. You're asking him how hearing something which isn't aimed at him (or his cohorts) could be attacking him.

It's like someone saying "but I wasn't being racist to you".

I think you’re just clutching at straws here.

If you want to criticise me, make it for something I said not for the made up argument in your head.

Im going to be honest, I’ve fired you into the ignore list

No real point giving you the attention

What year was the last time you visited Parkhead, and how was “sectarianism” used exactly to attack Falkirk fans at the stadium?
Im genuinely interested 

Why is sectarianism in quotations, are you suggesting that Celtic fans don't sing sectarian songs?

What year was the last time you visited Parkhead, and how was “sectarianism” used exactly to attack Falkirk fans at the stadium?

Im genuinely interested 

It was around 14 years ago and myself and the guys I was with were called ‘dirty orange b*****ds’, as we walked to the stadium. We also had chips (potato) thrown at us outside the stadium which was odd.

None of us wear colours so not sure how they identified us other than we weren’t wearing low cost sportswear (lonsdale etc) like the majority of our abusers were.

I also saw a number of people I know from Grangemouth there to see Celtic and personally I don’t like that.

I won’t go back now as it’s not something I want either of my sons to see. It’s the ugly side of Scottish society sadly.

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It was around 14 years ago and myself and the guys I was with were called ‘dirty orange b*****ds’, as we walked to the stadium. We also had chips (potato) thrown at us outside the stadium which was odd.

None of us wear colours so not sure how they identified us other than we weren’t wearing low cost sportswear (lonsdale etc) like the majority of our abusers were.

I also saw a number of people I know from Grangemouth there to see Celtic and personally I don’t like that.

I won’t go back now as it’s not something I want either of my sons to see. It’s the ugly side of Scottish society sadly.

Aye, well the famine is over...

7 minutes ago, Empty It said:
Im genuinely interested 

Why is sectarianism in quotations, are you suggesting that Celtic fans don't sing sectarian songs?

It’s not really a word I respect

I think it hides more than it highlights

Nothing like a wee bit whataboutery from an OF fan, it was a pretty simple straight forward question, you either believe there is a sectarian proportion of Celtic fans or not.

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Fair enough. 

Horrible experience that I wouldn’t wish on anyone 

I was a ST holder up until 2018 and I’ll be honest I find the atmosphere for your regular league games can be pretty tame at times

That’s only my experience though 

13 hours ago, bennett said:

celtic and Aberdeen being dicks shocker.

The Abhergreen establishment wishes The Rangers a happy 10th birthday this month. 10 already! Where does the time go? 

12 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

The reactions and quotes to my earlier post completely confirm the point I'm making, said keyboard warriors are rife on here and their reactions are exactly the point I'm making, massive inferiority complex but seeing empty seats at stadiums bizarrely gives them a cringeworthy crumb of joy.

Can't be arsed searching and quoting the specific post but for what it's worth I was very critical of Celtic not allowing away fans in or to stream games for a spell last season. 

End of the day we must genuinely be the only country in Europe who have large swathes of people who actively want to see thousands of empty seats at games, others must look at us with bemusement, people simply relish that as a GIRFUY to Celtic and Rangers but, end of the day, regardless of who you support I think our game, clubs and administrators should be doing more to get people into grounds to watch football regardless of the club they support, it's beyond petty and just reeks of wee man syndrome. 

Empty seats are more intelligent and contribute more to society than Celtic fans. 

Just now, Empty It said:
2 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Nothing like a wee bit whataboutery from an OF fan, it was a pretty simple straight forward question, you either believe there is a sectarian proportion of Celtic fans or not.

I gave you a straight answer.

No I don’t, I also don’t believe a lot of fans even know what the word means at times. 

2 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

No I don’t, I also don’t believe a lot of fans even know what the word means at times. 

Celtic fans appear to believe it means whatever opposing fans think, say, shout, sing or post.

I gave you a straight answer.
So the several times last season full stands were singing Roamin in the Gloamin but there isn't a sectarian element to Celtic [emoji106]

12 minutes ago, Empty It said:

So the several times last season full stands were singing Roamin in the Gloamin but there isn't a sectarian element to Celtic emoji106.png

Celtic is very much a club open to all with a diverse fanbase 

But hey, I’ve been abused from fans of other clubs for my background but I wouldn’t suggest they are a club with sectarian element 

Fair play to clown job taking over from magee here where none would have thought ut possible.

Pure whataboutery to defend what we all know goes on at Parkhead after literally week of assuring us that anti Irish bigotry is rife in Scotland and we must sinply take his word for that if we have never witnessed it