What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

Club's who bow to keyboard warriors in their support and slash away allocations despite knowing full well the designated figure wont be up taken by home fans, said home fans getting a hard on at the prospect of a few thousand empty seats rather than away fans in them and more money for their club.

^^^The definition of tin pot posters!

1 minute ago, Raidernation said:

Bennet being a dick shocker.

4 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

^^^The definition of tin pot posters!

1 minute ago, Raidernation said:

Only ride you’ve ever had was on a trike. And you fell over!

The plus button allows you to multi quote. 

7 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Any away fans who have a PA1-5 postcode who try to purchase tickets for the home areas at SMP should not only have their monies non-refundable but pilloried in County Square with rotten vegetables and used nappies.

FTOF.

Would the veg pelting happen after Morton fans who live in PA1-5 were burned at the stake?

50 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

An OF fan with an entirely selfish complaint dressed up in some vaguely explainable concern for the Scottish football brand. 

I have never, ever seen this movie before. 

Class that the only way he can avoid explicitly saying he thinks Old Firm fans are more important than all the other fans is to randomly throw "keyboard warriors" into the mix. 

Even better when the tears are in fact the result of a fan owned club consulting their fans. 

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Class that the only way he can avoid explicitly saying he thinks Old Firm fans are more important than all the other fans is to randomly throw "keyboard warriors" into the mix. 

Even better when the tears are in fact the result of a fan owned club consulting their fans. 

Tbf I wish I had the conviction of my own opinions like he does. 

Imagine being roundly and rightly mocked and thinking ‘that just proves my point’. Life would be easier. 

8 hours ago, For Your Pies Only said:

In my experience, nothing screams wee man syndrome more than a grown adult using the term 'keyboard warriors'

Or supporting one of the Old Firm because they have literally nothing else worthwhile in life. 

According to some posters on here away fans don’t want to attend our stadium to watch their team play
So are we giving the bare minimum or are we giving them exactly what they want? 
So people are spat at, busses attacked, have to listen to a bunch of glory hunters sing IRA songs for a couple hours all whilst being crammed in behind a pillar where you can't see f**k all of the game, I can't for the life of me think why people wouldn't want to experience that.

Also with the cheeks away allocation they're quick to point out the money brought in from ticket sales but seem to neglect the substantial extra cost required due to extra policing and damages caused by the animals that can't behave themselves. It also deters alot of home fans that don't want to listen to your sectarian drivel.

49 minutes ago, Empty It said:

So people are spat at, busses attacked, have to listen to a bunch of glory hunters sing IRA songs for a couple hours all whilst being crammed in behind a pillar where you can't see f**k all of the game, I can't for the life of me think why people wouldn't want to experience that.

Also with the cheeks away allocation they're quick to point out the money brought in from ticket sales but seem to neglect the substantial extra cost required due to extra policing and damages caused by the animals that can't behave themselves. It also deters alot of home fans that don't want to listen to your sectarian drivel.

Ok… But that wasn’t my question

Are we giving visiting clubs the bare minimum when it comes to tickets or are we giving them the number they require?

You can’t complain that we are not giving visiting fans enough tickets while arguing nobody wants to come (Although you probably will because reasons) 

Edit: I’d also argue what you describe isn’t at all what’s it’s like visiting Celtic Park these days but you gotta find an excuse I suppose 

You also won’t hear many Celtic fans arguing the main stand doesn’t require modernisation the pillars don’t just obstruct the view for some away fans 

Edited by Clown Job

10 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Are we giving visiting clubs the bare minimum when it comes to tickets or are we giving them the number they require?

You can’t complain that we are not giving visiting fans enough tickets while arguing nobody wants to come (Although you probably will because reasons) 

Edit: I’d also argue what you describe isn’t at all what’s it’s like visiting Celtic Park these days but you gotta find an excuse I suppose 

You also won’t hear many Celtic fans arguing the main stand doesn’t require modernisation the pillars don’t just obstruct the view for some away fans 

You should be giving us the bare minimum mandated by the league in order to give yourself home advantage and shut the f**k up when others to the same.

No one was complaining about getting less just pointing out nobody squealed like stuck pigs when you did. 

HTH

Just now, invergowrie arab said:

You should be giving us the bare minimum mandated by the league in order to give yourself home advantage and shut the f**k up when others to the same.

No one was complaining about getting less just pointing out nobody squealed like stuck pigs when you did. 

HTH

I’m not complaining here 

I just it strange seeing people making the argument we don’t do enough while sometimes almost boasting they don’t want to come to Parkhead to watch their team play.

If they don’t want to go fine, but no need for the made up excuses to try and get yourself a wee pat on the back for your bravery 

44 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

From my experience through attending games, being on Twitter and generally meeting people, the majority of fans out with Celtic and Rangers fans want absolutely nothing to do with sectarianism whereas fans of Celtic and Rangers embrace it and use it as a weapon to attack fans of other teams.

I’ve visited both stadiums as an away fan in the past and didn’t particularly enjoy the experience due to the sectarian element then when my son started attending games with me I decided I didn’t want him experiencing that side of Scottish ‘culture’ and have never went back.

9 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

From my experience through attending games, being on Twitter and generally meeting people, the majority of fans out with Celtic and Rangers fans want absolutely nothing to do with sectarianism whereas fans of Celtic and Rangers embrace it and use it as a weapon to attack fans of other teams.

I’ve visited both stadiums as an away fan in the past and didn’t particularly enjoy the experience due to the sectarian element then when my son started attending games with me I decided I didn’t want him experiencing that side of Scottish ‘culture’ and have never went back.

What year was the last time you visited Parkhead, and how was “sectarianism” used exactly to attack Falkirk fans at the stadium?

Im genuinely interested