Jump to content

What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Par for the course for me, JG.

I blame the schools (well, some of them, anyway...)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know it's got its own thread, but the SPFL being the currants bitches is a new high water mark.

I can see the Daily Record Headline: Rangers refuse to eat what's dished up by Cinch's new catholic chef

image.png.87ccaa14c1fd47d7d3c8bde2b5e706cd.png

#whatamistakatomaka

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It can’t get much more tin pot than having one of your clubs not adhering to the sponsorship of the entire league because they’re a bunch of bully boys. F*ck*ng unbelievable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, kingjoey said:

It can’t get much more tin pot than having one of your clubs not adhering to the sponsorship of the entire league because they’re a bunch of bully boys. F*ck*ng unbelievable.

There must have been similar clashes in the past surely? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

There must have been similar clashes in the past surely? 

Surely every club that has a sponsorship with a betting company, including Rangers, would have had a clash when the league was sponsored by Ladbrokes.

If they wont advertise, they shouldnt get the prize money cinch provides.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Maybe if you'd actually turned up for classes occasionally.

Never stayed off. The teachers were just shite.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Never stayed off. The teachers were just shite.

Probably kicked out of the catholic schools...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Surely every club that has a sponsorship with a betting company, including Rangers, would have had a clash when the league was sponsored by Ladbrokes.

If they wont advertise, they shouldnt get the prize money cinch provides.

Cinch must be laughing their arses off over all the free advertising Sevco's ban has given them, prob more public awareness of their name thanks to Sevco being arseholes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cinch must be laughing their arses off over all the free advertising Sevco's ban has given them, prob more public awareness of their name thanks to Sevco being arseholes.
They'll be laughing all the way to the bank with all that publicity also the green cheek fans will all be rushing out to buy their cars via Cinch as that's what OF fans are like.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Surely every club that has a sponsorship with a betting company, including Rangers, would have had a clash when the league was sponsored by Ladbrokes.

If they wont advertise, they shouldnt get the prize money cinch provides.

Surely they can't receive any money from the sponsorship deal if they're not adhering to the deal? Surely. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Empty It said:
44 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:
Cinch must be laughing their arses off over all the free advertising Sevco's ban has given them, prob more public awareness of their name thanks to Sevco being arseholes.

They'll be laughing all the way to the bank with all that publicity also the green cheek fans will all be rushing out to buy their cars via Cinch as that's what OF fans are like.

 

61B0B878-B0AA-4672-8ED1-869250967473.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Surely they can't receive any money from the sponsorship deal if they're not adhering to the deal? Surely. 

Course they will. It all goes into the one (small) pot and divided up between the clubs. With them coming second they will get a larger share than most.

Let’s say they win the league next year, will they raise their own custom flag again? Will the they be called cinch premiership champions?

The spfl have fcuked this royally.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, steelmen said:


Course they will. It all goes into the one (small) pot and divided up between the clubs. With them coming second they will get a larger share than most.

Let’s say they win the league next year, will they raise their own custom flag again? Will the they be called cinch premiership champions?

The spfl have fcuked this royally.

They get a payout for not participating in the sponsorship deal? Seriously?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

They get a payout for not participating in the sponsorship deal? Seriously?

The sponsorship deal isn’t tied to a direct pot of redistributed money, it all goes into the prize fund as per the SPFL rules. 
 

Whats going to be really funny, and what the Athletic are reporting, is that the woolly wording on the new agreement specifically prohibits the SPFL from acting but doesn’t prohibit Rangers. So if we win the league next season it could be the Cazoo Premiership Trophy Tav lifts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Orbix said:

The sponsorship deal isn’t tied to a direct pot of redistributed money, it all goes into the prize fund as per the SPFL rules. 
 

Whats going to be really funny, and what the Athletic are reporting, is that the woolly wording on the new agreement specifically prohibits the SPFL from acting but doesn’t prohibit Rangers. So if we win the league next season it could be the Cazoo Premiership Trophy Tav lifts.

Rangers should get nothing from this deal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...