What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

It'll be some laugh if you can sue your employer if your are ever ripped at work for your team being shite. I would be a millionaire overnight.

My current anti-Malky stance means I now even get the piss taken on the rare occasion Ross County win a match.

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

“The Celtic chair also bemoaned "the worst rub of the green that you could possibly imagine" in reference to Covid and injury issues.”

:lol:

This from the Celtic AGM where the Board also explained that as to the failures in Europe, they "cited the gulf in resources in European football."

Ma heart bleeds for the puir wee souls. Glad that's not an issue in their domestic game.

20 hours ago, House Bartender said:

This from the Celtic AGM where the Board also explained that as to the failures in Europe, they "cited the gulf in resources in European football."

Ma heart bleeds for the puir wee souls. Glad that's not an issue in their domestic game.

It's amazing they can't see how much of a brass neck they have coming out with that sort of stuff when competing in Europe.

22 hours ago, House Bartender said:

I'm absolutely amazed they didn't follow that comment up with some nonsense about how poor the other teams in Scotland are so don't provide adequate competition in preparation for European games. That was a favourite tag line for years.

31 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

3/10

Lack of clarity if this bit means the fans or the 

33 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

3/10

Lack of clarity if this bit means the fans or the board.......................

Axminster politics mate,it wisnae us it wiz them.

THE BOARD 👍

50 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

What sort of resources do Maribor, Malmo, Fenerbahce, Molde, AEK Athens, Cluj, Copenhagen, Ferencvaros or Midtjylland have?

They have all put them out of European competition recently.

They have stronger domestic leagues so they get a proper challenge to keep them motivated and sharp?

😆

1 hour ago, HibeeJibee said:

What sort of resources do Maribor, Malmo, Fenerbahce, Molde, AEK Athens, Cluj, Copenhagen, Ferencvaros or Midtjylland have?

They have all put them out of European competition recently.

It seems this was put to the board by the fans after they were told how the big boys of Europe don't play fair cos of finances. In The Herald's Celtic fanboy's report of the AGM it's pretty obvious he's siding with the support and ripping the piss out of the Board. Surprisingly worth a read.

Oh, and they say that last season's tumbleweed blowing around the trophy cabinet was the Governments fault. Or the players. Or the lack of a run in Europe which was the Euro-big-guns fault ... you get the idea.

29 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

In my cynical mind they haven't blamed Lenny for blowing 10 in a row in case they need him to come back as a caretaker should the Ange thing go tits up... 

If he doesn’t get his life together soon, then I doubt he’d be in a position to step in to help Hibs or St Mirren (who’s the next step down after those two?), by the time that happens.