Jump to content

What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, AJF said:

What? No. I’m saying they’ve likely used “safety concerns” as a very broad term in order to deny access.

There has been no mention that these safety concerns had anything to do with the same expectation that they’d be attacked by fans.

Rangers could’ve fed them any old excuse under the term “safety concerns” such as the studio having dodgy wiring, the roof is about to collapse etc. None of which I believe are genuine and are simply a way of denying access to folk they don’t want inside Ibrox.

They can cover the Rangers game, no safety concerns, they cannot cover the Celtic game due to safety but not related to who the pundits are?

Edited by ropy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

There isn't a club in the land who could guarantee it wouldn't happen. 

649378776_tenor(1).gif.d2738f0ade0c9c1ec33fb6407195b217.gif

My reaction at you defending Rangers yet again.

This is how MJC started out. He now finds himself posting on FollowFollow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

All over the  country?
Perth is clearly  more  of a shithole  than I thought

You need to learn how to use the space bar m8, genuinely infuriating reading your posts these days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

649378776_tenor(1).gif.d2738f0ade0c9c1ec33fb6407195b217.gif

My reaction at you defending Rangers yet again.

Funnily enough it was the exact same reaction I had when reading your post. Is it difficult to both over exaggerate and spout pish at the same time? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rangers appear to have relaxed security/health and safety/covid precautions (*delete as appropriate) this evening.

Only difference I can see is it's governed by UEFA rather than the SPFL and UEFA have balls and don't pander to any type of shit.

Next we'll be getting told that no they haven't sold as many Euro tickets as season tickets and Euro ticket holders haven't insisted on "red zones".

Edited by Kapowzer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Rangers appear to have relaxed security/health and safety/covid precautions (*delete as appropriate) this evening.

Only difference I can see is it's governed by UEFA rather than the SPFL and UEFA have balls and don't pander to any type of shit.

Next we'll be getting told that no they haven't sold as many Euro tickets as season tickets and Euro ticket holders haven't insisted on "red zones".

There also appears to be rival car tyre and betting firms being advertised on the pitch side hoardings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, AJF said:

 

So it’s your belief that Lennon and Sutton sitting inside a studio in Ibrox were likely to come into harms way as opposed to this being a reason for Rangers to play hardball with media/pundits?

Am I reading right that your defence of Rangers is simply that they don't want ex Celtic players in the ground?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

There also appears to be rival car tyre and betting firms being advertised on the pitch side hoardings.

image.png.60461fb47d6af48a9046736bad6f8ce9.png

Stewart Robinson at a recent board meeting

Edited by Kapowzer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

There also appears to be rival car tyre and betting firms being advertised on the pitch side hoardings.

We now know the sponsorship issue relates to Parks of Hamilton, who don't even advertise inside Ibrox, as far as I'm aware. Almost certainly this is a case of Old Douglas Park throwing a strop and concocting a weird contract clause designed purely to f**k over the SPFL deal when he heard about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, AJF said:

I very much doubt the actual reason they aren’t being let in has anything to do with potential fan behaviour given it’s never been an issue in the past.

I suspect it’s more to do with the movement towards making life difficult for pundits or media to access Ibrox who the club feel have been unfavourable towards us.

An equally bad look though, agreed. 

This is quite similar to the time you didn't think the cinch nonsense was anything to do with Donald Parks company.

Just my opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Am I reading right that your defence of Rangers is simply that they don't want ex Celtic players in the ground?

It’s not a defence at all, I’ve already said it’s a lot of bullshit and doesn’t look good for us. I’m simply stating I believe this is an attempt by Rangers to play hardball with media/pundits they deem unfavourable rather than them having any genuine “safety concerns”.

Most people also seem to think these “safety concerns” are a lot of bullshit so why do they think Rangers done it?

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

This is quite similar to the time you didn't think the cinch nonsense was anything to do with Donald Parks company.

Just my opinion.

Similar in what way?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...