What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

10 hours ago, GordonS said:

Is there anything St Johnstone don't do well?

How much do they charge for kids to be mascots? I think Hearts charge £250-£300.

When United won the cup in 94 you were able to go up to Tannadice to get your photo with the cup by a photographer for a fiver.

In 2010 I got my photo taken with it at Club 83 for free.

I also contacted the club and asked if they could bring it to my mates 40th birthday bash in Braes pub and they never charged a penny.  Admittedly my mate almost shat himself when I sneaked out to meet the guys then opened the door and shouted to see if he was in the room.  He thought I was bringing in a strippergram 😂

33 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

I also contacted the club and asked if they could bring it to my mates 40th birthday bash in Braes pub and they never charged a penny.  Admittedly my mate almost shat himself when I sneaked out to meet the guys then opened the door and shouted to see if he was in the room.  He thought I was bringing in a strippergram 😂

Sometimes you've just got to love Scottish football. 

6 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Within a 15 minute walk about 10 seems reasonable 

Now that the 208 is gone I count 8 within a 15 minute walk, that's including the public bar at the stadium, the city centre is a 20-25 minute walk as well.  You've also got RandomGimps beer meadow 5 minutes away where if you knock early on a matchday he will likely make you a bacon roll and give you a parking space if you listen to stats for half an hour. Top tip though, watch your feet as you wade through the long grass, his dog leaves presents.

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Now that the 208 is gone I count 8 within a 15 minute walk, that's including the public bar at the stadium, the city centre is a 20-25 minute walk as well.  You've also got RandomGimps beer meadow 5 minutes away where if you knock early on a matchday he will likely make you a bacon roll and give you a parking space if you listen to stats for half an hour. Top tip though, watch your feet as you wade through the long grass, his dog leaves presents.

Dog doesn't get out into the front garden, tbf.

Glover Arms
Tulloch
Muirton Suite
Welcome inn
Letham club
Maltings

Am I being daft but what other 2 are you on about?

2 hours ago, mizfit said:

Glover Arms
Tulloch
Muirton Suite
Welcome inn
Letham club
Maltings

Am I being daft but what other 2 are you on about?

Take your pick from the 2 near broxden or even the mallard tbh. 

Before anyone questions that it can't be done in 15 minutes, stash your skateboard at the top of Newhouse road you chubby c**t and you can meet the rest of us at Mcdiarmid. 

Take your pick from the 2 near broxden or even the mallard tbh. 
Before anyone questions that it can't be done in 15 minutes, stash your skateboard at the top of Newhouse road you chubby c**t and you can meet the rest of us at Mcdiarmid. 

20 minutes from Broxden farmhouse. Just take a shortcut through shit lane and you’d do it.

On 25/06/2021 at 23:51, Sugar_Army said:

I've given you a greeny but, frankly, you deserve a medal mate...well in

2 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

I've given you a greeny but, frankly, you deserve a medal mate...well in

Cheers mate.  The strippergram had been mentioned but he is such a big Arab that I doubt even a topless Lorraine Kelly would have beat that.

On 26/06/2021 at 05:33, tree house tam said:

Id rather drink Dragon Soop amongst the dogshit in Randoms garden than in somewhere like the Glovers Arms.

The SPFL Trust first round draw being completed and then them setting up for the 2nd round draw.

image.png.95a97a724534dca2a577174f32fb428c.png

This handy guide comes up to tell you what numbers each team are etc.

Only the first round draw doesn't match what they've got on screen there.  Cowdenbeath are away to Fraserburgh for example not at home to Buckie.  :lol: