What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

There is nothing weirder to me than Aberdonians who support Rangers and hold an active hate for AFC. It's really, really odd behaviour.
It's the same everywhere. I've got mates who support Rangers/Celtic and hate Motherwell despite coming from, ehh, Motherwell.

42 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
47 minutes ago, Jambomo said:
Fireworks being set off for Sevco’s league win. It’s not even dark yet.

They're bad enough at the best of times but literally pointless in daylight.

Surely the point is to get it right up any rival fans who live near you?

20 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The branding of our leagues.

Scottish Premier League ie, SPL is trending on Twitter.

I just hate the names "Premiership" and "Championship"...would love tosee there turn of First, Second........

25 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The SPFL should just rename the top flight as the SPL , because that’s the name that has stuck in everyone’s mind as meaning the top Scottish league. 

I can't get my head around the amount of football fans, including many who care enough to register on here and go to games, who still think the SPL still exists eight years since its dissolution. Astonishing levels of ignorance which surely can't be majorly blamed on poor branding.

24 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
58 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I can't get my head around the amount of football fans, including many who care enough to register on here and go to games, who still think the SPL still exists eight years since its dissolution. Astonishing levels of ignorance which surely can't be majorly blamed on poor branding.

Is there anyone who doesn't know what someone means when they call it SPL? Who cares?

I'm still calling them linesmen too.

1 hour ago, Ron Aldo said:
1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:
There is nothing weirder to me than Aberdonians who support Rangers and hold an active hate for AFC. It's really, really odd behaviour.

It's the same everywhere. I've got mates who support Rangers/Celtic and hate Motherwell despite coming from, ehh, Motherwell.

I used to work with a guy in Aberdeen who used to tell me how much he hated 'the fuckin sheepshaggers'. I explained that the whole sheep shagger thing was about people from Aberdeen, not the football club but I think it confused him.

Is there anyone who doesn't know what someone means when they call it SPL? Who cares?
I'm still calling them linesmen too.
Of course nobody actually cares, but it's either very odd behaviour or astounding ignorance, both of which are somewhat worrying in such volume.

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

You might be over estimating how many go. Plenty who are going on about winning the SPL probably haven't been near a game in 20 or 30 years, never mind 10.